Best catfish bait and places,please.

Hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, survival preparedness, firearms and ammunition.

Re: Best catfish bait and places,please.

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Seriously the best non artificial bait for any species is Squid... Anything that swims or flies will bite it... Don't know much about the availability of it around here, but they sell it it everything from clothing stores to tobacco stores in Florida... I think everybody that lives there sells it...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby the fluke » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:35 am

I used to get a dozen minners and put them in my minner bucket on monday and i would leave them out in the sun until saturday and then i would pour the water in where i was going to fish and then put the deAD STINKING MINNERS INTO A lantern mantle and tie around my hook. Caught some pretty nice ones, after i got through rolling my gut for ten minutes trying to bait the hook. :lol:
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Postby shade chaser » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:30 pm

sounds like you already have good choise of bait and one good spot is right where you cross the tracks going into black bottom in old loyall its also a very good spot for largemouth bass.a small creek runs in right there,late evening take you a white buzzbait lol,you will have fun.
shade chaser
(no custom rank chosen)

Previous

Return to The Outdoors Forum