Wikileaks Threats

(LINKS ONLY)War of Terror, Iraq, illegal immigration, gun control, gay marriage and abortion.

Re: Wikileaks Threats

Postby Pappy » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:35 pm

ScArEcRoW wrote:They have won every case in court. That says alot.

Ever time I fart my ass leaks.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:20 pm

ScArEcRoW wrote:They have won every case in court. That says alot.

After Trump won the election, Kushner and the Trump Campaign’s Digital Director, Brad Parscale, told Forbes Magazine they hired Cambridge Analytica in the summer of 2016 to dedicate a team of the company’s employees to enhance the Trump team’s outreach on Facebook.

Julian Assange got on Twitter Wednesday and said. "I can confirm an approach by Cambridge Analytica [prior to November last year] and can confirm that it was rejected by WikiLeaks,".

What Assange doesn’t say is Cambridge Analytica contacted him in June, 2016 before the July 27th, Wikileaks dump of DNC emails. Cambridge Analytica admits they wanted the emails to mine them for Clinton dirt.

Why call Wikileaks in June 2016 requesting the hacked emails, unless they had knowledge Wikileaks had obtained the DNC emails, or were about to obtain them?

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:56 am

I still like that you use the word hacked. They were downloaded and passed to Wikileaks. In the same manner Assang mentioned in your above post is the same way he responded on how he received the leaked documents.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Previous

Return to General Politics (Links Only)