IQ, Racism, and the Conservative

(LINKS ONLY)War of Terror, Iraq, illegal immigration, gun control, gay marriage and abortion.

IQ, Racism, and the Conservative

Postby clark bailey » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:55 pm

clark bailey

Re: IQ, Racism, and the Conservative

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:15 am

clark bailey wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI

I wonder what the highly intelligent, masterful, conservative Margaret Thatcher might have to say about this young man's viewpoint?

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:39 am

I was hoping it was a survey or test. I can't watch that now.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:45 am

CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:I was hoping it was a survey or test. I can't watch that now.

Don't worry, you haven't missed anything. Just more 'Eve at the apple and destroyed Adam" stuff. A little more radicalized than the usual narrative.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:09 am

His voice is soooo boring. I don't believe that your IQ in any way shapes or forms your views on race. I'm not going to Inglewood because I know my white ass would be killed, and not because it's a black neighborhood. Would I rather get on a plane filled with white/black Americans, or a plane half filled with Middle Eastern men? My views on race are from a common sense stand point.

I do agree with him in that 100 years China, Japan, Korea, Saudi Arabia, ect, ect customs will still be intact. France, Sweden, ect will be intact, but in what capacity, or customs?
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:11 am

We know that Japan isn't going to change because they don't like any other race.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:21 am

CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:We know that Japan isn't going to change because they don't like any other race.

Japan's culture is based on honor. Particularily honor of their ancestry. It's the reason a tiny little island, with virtually no natural resources has remained intact for thousands of years, before the advent of Christ.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby upallnight » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:22 am

The second video was spot on regarding Black Lives Matter.
upallnight

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:33 am

I look everywhere and see diversity in nature. Nature thrives because of diversity, and disappears for lack of it.

Birds undoubtedly are innately programmed to be nourished through eating seeds. They prefer seeds above all else. This should be enough to prove that diversity is natural and our civilization indeed, depends on diversity.

The small sparrow eats the seed of the blackberry bush flys off and somewhere, maybe hundreds of miles from where he consummed the berry, he eliminates his waste that contains undigested seed. He drops his fertilized seed that will someday become a blackberry bush completing a natural cycle of his species and that which will nourish it.

The bird is thought to be of low intelligence. Yet he is hard wired to provide for the promulgation of his species. Humans are no different. We are hard wired to procreate our species. Human intelligence is not a construct. It's what has enabled humans to move from surviving in caves without tools, to living in space stations with tools that human intelligence created to survive to procreate.

Nature evolves all species to adapt. Nature does not adapt to species. Species adapt to nature. Nature selects out all hardwiring in all species that are unable to adapt. Species modify to adapt to nature.

All species, including humans kill for survival, but humans kill for pleasure. No other species does this. Humans are not hardwired to kill for pleasure. We have incorporated this evil into a culture that demands humans have control over nature Not because it's a necessary survival tool, but because killing, even our own species has evolved from humans perceiving themselves as a part of nature into separating themselves to exert power over and conquer nature.

Killing off our own species is neither 'smart' or 'intelligent'. Protecting and preserving it's diversity, on which we humans and all of this planet's life is naturally dependent on, is both smart and intelligent.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby upallnight » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:53 am

Diversity My Ass! Forced diversity is only a issue in the Western world. Asian, Middle Eastern Countries, and Russia love and protect their heritage and culture. What we have here is engineered diversity. Example: Obama's 2013 HUD plan to move inner city families into the suburbs.
upallnight

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:26 am

upallnight wrote:Diversity My Ass! Forced diversity is only a issue in the Western world. Asian, Middle Eastern Countries, and Russia love and protect their heritage and culture. What we have here is engineered diversity. Example: Obama's 2013 HUD plan to move inner city families into the suburbs.

Yes, westernized society promotes diversification. I suspect because nature itself does the same. Nature selects the qualities of a blended species most able to survive it. U

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby clark bailey » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:34 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
clark bailey wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI

I wonder what the highly intelligent, masterful, conservative Margaret Thatcher might have to say about this young man's viewpoint?

I don't think you understood the video.
clark bailey

Postby clark bailey » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:37 am

upallnight wrote:Diversity My Ass! Forced diversity is only a issue in the Western world. Asian, Middle Eastern Countries, and Russia love and protect their heritage and culture. What we have here is engineered diversity. Example: Obama's 2013 HUD plan to move inner city families into the suburbs.

Multiculturalism has been incredibly destructive to the West.
clark bailey

Postby clark bailey » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:52 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:His voice is soooo boring. I don't believe that your IQ in any way shapes or forms your views on race. I'm not going to Inglewood because I know my white ass would be killed, and not because it's a black neighborhood. Would I rather get on a plane filled with white/black Americans, or a plane half filled with Middle Eastern men? My views on race are from a common sense stand point.

I do agree with him in that 100 years China, Japan, Korea, Saudi Arabia, ect, ect customs will still be intact. France, Sweden, ect will be intact, but in what capacity, or customs?
f

I think, and I may be wrong, that the supposition is that many of those highly educated ie. indoctrinated hold these beliefs that are contrary to common sense. Now of course that isn't static, but you yourself no doubt see evidence of it. I wouldn't go to Compton or Inglewood either, not because I hate black people but I know my ass would be lucky to make it out alive.

Japan will survive as a Japanese culture because they refuse to let it be taken over by others. France won't survive unless they take firm measures and stop capitulating to the Jihadists.
clark bailey

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:40 am

clark bailey wrote:

Multiculturalism has been incredibly destructive to the West.

Oh I understood the video. I just have a very different viewpoint, having lived through 'the sexual revolution', and what necessitated it. As well as watching the right, left, right, left pendelum swings of U.S. politics for the past 50 years and studying their relationship to the rest of the political globe.

Here's the thing Clark. The radical narrative the guy puts forward does not support the underpinnings of a Democracy. What he is expousing are the underpinnings of Facism. We in a democratic society reject Fascism. Civilization cannot advance by perpetuating inequality. Whether it is inequality of religion, creed, national origin or gender. We certainly can't support a narrative that says gender is hardwired to assume certain cultural and political positions within society.

I remind you the most successful fighters of Islamic terroism to date are Kurdush women of the YPJ. They do not subscribe to, or pursue the traditional model of the ME female gender.assigned to them by a patriarchial society. They are trained soldiers, perfectly capable of defending their staked out territory. They are not the 'mindless', dependent on male gender to save them. They are not betrayers of their own kind, seeking to glom onto 'scoundrels' to exploit them. No they are women grown into maturity that no longer accepts the traditional role a patriarchial society imposes upon them. In other words they call Bullshit!

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Next

Return to General Politics (Links Only)