Democrat Primary

(LINKS ONLY)War of Terror, Iraq, illegal immigration, gun control, gay marriage and abortion.

Re: Democrat Primary

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:32 am

One of our greatest domestic enemies is Sexism. It’s what has kept women from running for political office, and having a voice in how best to govern our nation.

A composed woman running for public Office is deemed ‘fake or ingenuine’. If we take a tough stance on an issue we’re ‘divisive and not likeable’. If we don’t we’re ‘too impressionable and pliable’. If we have a family and run for Office we are ‘negligent’. If we try to put our families first we’re not taken seriously. If we’re politically ambitious we’re ‘bossy, difficult, high maintenance and so forth. Even our voices are ‘shrill’ & ‘irritating’.

None of these things are ascribed to men seeking political office. Nope, they’re not judged by the same standards at all. We tolerate their scandalous sexually inappropriate behaviors, without recognizing this significant character weakness as a lack of self discipline.

It’s as if in our modern age of understanding human behavior, somehow the rejection of this double standard has alluded us. It’s with regret that I see this injustice continuing until women figure out they, their mothers, daughters and granddaughters cannot change how men value and regard us. We can only change how we value and regard ourselves.

The Virginia Slims cigarette slogan of the seventies ‘You’ve Come A Long Way Baby’ only reminds me of how much further we still have to go.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Political Plague » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:41 pm

Liberal Hollywood elites are falling like flies.
Political Plague

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:11 pm

Political Plague wrote:Liberal Hollywood elites are falling like flies.

Do you believe any of this changes the fact that 4 out of 5 men in recent NBC survey, do not think sexual harassment and impropriety in the workplace is a problem?

If exposing political and celebrity sexual improprieties and abuses doesn’t change the male opinion of acceptable behavior and treatment of women in the workforce, what will?

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:27 pm

Let me also be clear that as a woman, its more my responsibility to stand up and fight against these abuses, than it is any man’s. No man must love a woman or even like one. But by God in heaven they will respect a woman that demands no less

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:31 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:Let me also be clear that as a woman, its more my responsibility to stand up and fight against these abuses, than it is any man’s. No man must love a woman or even like one. But by God in heaven they will respect a woman that demands no less

If you look and act like a Slut you get what you ask for.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:26 am

Pappy wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:Let me also be clear that as a woman, its more my responsibility to stand up and fight against these abuses, than it is any man’s. No man must love a woman or even like one. But by God in heaven they will respect a woman that demands no less

If the disparaging & offensive word ‘slut describes a lewd, dissolute, or promiscuous woman, what word do we have that describes a lewd, dissolute or promiscuous Man?

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:27 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
Pappy wrote:

If the disparaging & offensive word ‘slut’ describes a lewd, dissolute, or promiscuous woman, what word do we have that describes a lewd, dissolute or promiscuous Man?

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:00 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Pappy wrote:

If the disparaging & offensive word ‘slut describes a lewd, dissolute, or promiscuous woman, what word do we have that describes a lewd, dissolute or promiscuous Man?

I call them Ho hoppers how else does a foo know if he can score unless the shemale ask him first. :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:15 am

Aww Pappy shucks, the word is POTUS.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Demon Hunter » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:39 pm

Cate is so disrespectful of the President. Remember the high horse she was on when someone insulted Obama and Cate declared you a racist?
Demon Hunter

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:54 pm

Demon Hunter wrote:Cate is so disrespectful of the President. Remember the high horse she was on when someone insulted Obama and Cate declared you a racist?

Disrespectful you think? You bet. Your President is the most dispectful and disrespected President this country has ever had. And rightfully so. He has earned my disrespect and billions of others disrespect in the U.S. and around world.

BTW, Genuine respect is not a gift, it’s earned.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:08 pm

Gurt B Frobe wrote:First Ford, and now Carrier! Might I point out the obvious? He hasn't even taken office yet.

Fiat Chrysler has announced they are moving the Ram Truck production from Mexico to Michigan.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:28 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
Gurt B Frobe wrote:First Ford, and now Carrier! Might I point out the obvious? He hasn't even taken office yet.

Fiat Chrysler has announced they are moving the Ram Truck production from Mexico to Michigan.

They can afford to expand their Michigan operation into Warren, MI with a billion dollar commitment over the next five years, with the humongous tax break Fiat Chrysler will getting on their existing MI facility. So satisfied is Fiat Chrysler they gave the first $2,000 bonus ever to their American laborers.

Not a bad deal for Fiat Chrysler to keep NAFTA in place, and build the more profitable commercial vehicle line in the vacated Mexico facilty.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:45 am

let’s see...the U.S. has lost approximately 7,231,000 manufacturing jobs beginning in 1980. Last year U.S. manufacturing jobs increased approximately 25,000.

So by 2021, when Fiat Chrysler delivers another 2,000 manufacturing jobs to Warren, MI, the U.S. will have only lost 7,204,000 jobs from 1980 thru 2021. Providing of course that technology doesn’t pick off jobs in other manufacturing industries.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Political Plague » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:25 pm

Did Democrats decide to shut down the govt to draw attention away from the memo hanging over their corrupt heads?

Guess what? We can walk and chew gum at the same time.

We can choose Americans over illegals & fight to reveal your corruption
Political Plague

PreviousNext

Return to General Politics (Links Only)