WHITE HOUSE THREATENS WOODWARD: 'YOU WILL REGRET DOING THIS'

(LINKS ONLY)War of Terror, Iraq, illegal immigration, gun control, gay marriage and abortion.

Re: WHITE HOUSE THREATENS WOODWARD: 'YOU WILL REGRET DOING T

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:53 pm

Yeah it does;
Attachments
130301MSMWoodwardRGB20130301042351.jpg
130301MSMWoodwardRGB20130301042351.jpg (42.56 KiB) Viewed 445 times
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:01 pm

No more first amendment, state run media... Christian religion is being replaced with Atheism and Islam... Then goes the second amendment, and the fourth is already teetering on the edge... Damn!!! I love it when a plan comes together... I'm gonna be screaming at the top of my lungs "I TOLD YOU SO"!!!!!

Media: Actually, This White House Threatens Us All The Time

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/ ... e-n1525120
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Bushwhacker » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:35 am

the white house will probably make an example or him. If it had been Iran, North Korea or some other third world nut job, the Prez wwould said nothing at all.
Bushwhacker

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:35 am

This wasn't the topic I was looking for but it will do. The folks over at MSLSD never cease to amaze me. We've had some suspicious deaths while Obama was in office.

MSNBC’s Tur Suggests Trump Will Be Responsible for ‘Suspicious Deaths’ of Journalists

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2017/02/06/msnbcs-tur-suggests-trump-will-be-responsible-suspicious
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:43 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:This wasn't the topic I was looking for but it will do. The folks over at MSLSD never cease to amaze me. We've had some suspicious deaths while Obama was in office.

MSNBC’s Tur Suggests Trump Will Be Responsible for ‘Suspicious Deaths’ of Journalists

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2017/02/06/msnbcs-tur-suggests-trump-will-be-responsible-suspicious

You can't be serious. After years of villifying Clinton with alleged 'body counts', and Trump's never ending proclamations President Obama was not an American citizen and hundreds of innuendos, fake news and false claims made to elect Trump with Putin's help, you're amazed that an MSNBC reporter would suggest Trump could employee Russian tactics and begin murdering journalist?

Why wouldn't journalist be concerned? Your so called President has not mentioned Putin's advanced aggression in Ukraine since his inauguration. Trump has done more than just 'flatter' Putin. He's taken pages from His playbook during the election, and within the past two weeks.

Our eyes are open. We know a traitor when we see one.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:44 am

Exactly!!

You can't be serious. After years of villifying Clinton with alleged 'body counts',

Never heard a word from MSLSD regarding the Clintons and the suspicious deaths that surround them. Just pointing out the hypocrisy.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:04 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Exactly!!

You can't be serious. After years of villifying Clinton with alleged 'body counts',

Never heard a word from MSLSD regarding the Clintons and the suspicious deaths that surround them. Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

You didn't hear it because the conspiracy theories built on alleged 'Clinton body counts', ect. purported by Brietbart, Infowars and the like were just that...conspiracy theories.

The fact that two Russian journalist that were exposing Putin's corrupt state oligarchys have been poisoned isn't theory. It's fact.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Political Plague » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:18 pm

That's Russia Cate. For a reporter to suggest that a sitting President would have journalists killed is pretty moronic.
Political Plague

Postby PharmGirl » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:50 am

Cate bitches about fake news and it's the Democrat news stations that did all the lying. Fake polls and all.
PharmGirl

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:50 am

PharmGirl wrote:Cate bitches about fake news and it's the Democrat news stations that did all the lying. Fake polls and all.

It wasn't 'Democrat news stations' that bragged about 'offering alternative facts'. Nor was is 'Democrat news stations' that attacked polls as fake when they showed your so called President unfavorability. It hasn't been 'Democrat news stations' that touted and relied on conspiracy theories, fake news and the denial of Russian interference in our election process. All of this was created and fostered by alt right news sources such as Brietbart & Infowars, and other right leaning news sources, i.e., The faux Fox News of cable.

I suppose I should envy your ability to create a world separate from reality, but I don't. If I did I would have likely followed the path of your so called President and pursued a place in the not so real world of 'reality TV'.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby ScArEcRoW » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:57 pm

Fake news stories are certainly not confined to just one end of the political spectrum. It's on the left and the right.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:39 pm

ScArEcRoW wrote:Fake news stories are certainly not confined to just one end of the political spectrum. It's on the left and the right.

As I said before, everybody lies. Everybody. From little white lies like 'no you don't look fat in that dress' to dark sinister ones purposed to deceive and poison minds like 'I bet you don't know about the Bowling Green Massacre and the six month ban of Iraqi visas, because the media didn't cover it', by your so called President's chief advisor a few days ago.

No liars are not confined to one party. Our reality is really big sinister liars are running the Executive branch now. There is a difference in political spin and poisonous political spin. The former a natural part of politics. The later a natural part of a propaganda machine that spins a completely false and sinister narrative, designed to exploit the politically uninformed and undereducated.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Demon Hunter » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:22 am

Cates calling you all undereducated. Taken right out of his holiness Rileys playbook lol.
Demon Hunter

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:32 am

Demon Hunter wrote:Cates calling you all undereducated. Taken right out of his holiness Rileys playbook lol.

Cate's calling anyone that believes the lies and propaganda of your President and his lying staff too lazy too dig for the truth undereducated. Not because they are disadvantaged, but because they choose not to educate themselves. If the shoe fits...wear it.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Previous

Return to General Politics (Links Only)