Keystone XL bill gets 44 senators on board

(LINKS ONLY)War of Terror, Iraq, illegal immigration, gun control, gay marriage and abortion.

Keystone XL bill gets 44 senators on board

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:38 pm

Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Re: Keystone XL bill gets 44 senators on board

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:30 pm

We don't need the Keystone Pipeline. Gas is only 3.59 per gallon at the Commissary & BP.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:54 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:We don't need the Keystone Pipeline. Gas is only 3.59 per gallon at the Commissary & BP.

I hope they ram it so far down his proverbial throat he coughs up crude till after the election...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:23 am

More from our beloved President. Take the time to flip through the photo's and notice that the majority have pipe as the background.

"Today I'm directing my administration to cut through the red tape, break through the bureaucratic hurdles, and make this project a priority," Obama said, standing without a tie at a podium that was surrounded by rows of green- and copper-colored piping segments.
He is the red tape, and the bureaucratic hurtles is his administration.

Facing heat over gas price rise, Obama vows to speed pipeline's southern leg

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/22/us-usa-campaign-obama-pipeline-idUSBRE82L0UU20120322
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:17 am

As Promised, Canada Is Building Pipeline to Sell Gas to China

Canada has officially announced that construction will begin on three pipelines. Two lines to the West, one to the East, and Zero to the South.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/06/thank-you-barack-obama-as-promised-canada-is-building-pipeline-to-sell-gas-to-china/

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:31 pm

""Today I'm directing my administration to cut through the red tape, break through the bureaucratic hurdles, and make this project a priority," Obama said, standing without a tie at a podium that was surrounded by rows of green- and copper-colored piping segments."
He said this same exact shit in the beginning... The fact that the truth ain't in him makes it meaningless...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:23 am

Today I'm directing my administration to cut through the red tape, break through the bureaucratic hurdles, and make this project a priority
His administration did cut through the red tape and started building the "Southern" leg of the pipeline. If you were serious about hooking onto the Canadian pipeline wouldn't you start by hooking onto the pipeline and building southward? He will be known as the double down President. Under his rule the price of fuel has doubled, the amount of coal fired power plants that have shut down, or switched to natural gas has doubled, spending has doubled, the debt has doubled <--- and that's me being conservative.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:02 am

Cate's President has vetoed the Keystone XL pipeline bill.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby ScArEcRoW » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:39 am

The man's a snake. He vetoes the bill after promoting it during the 2012 election.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:53 pm

ScArEcRoW wrote:The man's a snake. He vetoes the bill after promoting it during the 2012 election.

That Pipeline wont help America just Canada.Pipe it to the Gulf Coast to be shipped to other Countries.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby VoteMout » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:26 pm

I have mixed fellings on the pipeline. While it will provide jobs, and help with our dependency on the Middle East I'm afraid it will amount to a land grab by the government. His veto was a proxy veto by Saudi Arabia.
VoteMout

Postby Legion » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:53 pm

VoteMout wrote:I have mixed fellings on the pipeline. While it will provide jobs, and help with our dependency on the Middle East I'm afraid it will amount to a land grab by the government. His veto was a proxy veto by Saudi Arabia.

Two sides to every coin.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:41 pm

The Keystone Pipeline may provide some short term jobs while under construction. But when completed it would employ around 50 people max.

We don't need sand tar crude oil. The Koch Brothers have spent multi millions lobbying for the Pipeline. It would be a big Bonanza for them. They hold 1.1 million acres of leases on northern Canada s sand tar crude fields. Sand tar crude is the nastiest of all oil to extract and refine. It produces 3 to 4.5 times the emissions of its equivalent crude oil. The byproduct of refining sand tar crude is Petcoke. Being 90% carbon it too, is a nasty burning alternative to coal coke and about 25% cheaper. It's used in making steel and aluminum. The Koch Brothers also own Oxbow Carbon, the largest trader of Petcoke in the world.

If we're going to have a pipeline it should run from North Dakota to Texas. North Dakota is producing close to 40,000 barrels of light crude oil monthly now. Presently its being shipped by rail to refineries. Light crude oil is very unstable in transit by rail. It comes out of the ground mixed with methane and other gases. And is very explosive under the right conditions. Derailments of trains transporting light crude from North Dakota have happened sending fireballs of light crude oil into the sky. One such derailment into Canada killed 47 people last year. We will see more of these kinds of events, unless light crude oil can be processed to better stability before shipping by rail. Or until a secure pipeline is built.

In the meantime I vote a definite no on the Keystone Pipeline. There's no real benefit to us, but lots to Canada, China and the Koch Brothers.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Demon Hunter » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:52 pm

"Today I'm directing my administration to cut through the red tape, break through the bureaucratic hurdles, and make this project a priority," Obama said, standing without a tie at a podium that was surrounded by rows of green- and copper-colored piping segments.

A dirty, low down, self serving, lying politician.
Demon Hunter

Postby Pappy » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:26 pm

Demon Hunter wrote:

A dirty, low down, self serving, lying politician.

Be nice Wilder
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Next

Return to General Politics (Links Only)