FBI raids bankrupt solar company touted by Obama...

(LINKS ONLY)War of Terror, Iraq, illegal immigration, gun control, gay marriage and abortion.

Re: FBI raids bankrupt solar company touted by Obama...

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:52 pm

upallnight wrote:How is it affordable? Let me guess. You want the government in the solar energy business? That can't be your answer for everything Cate Sanders.


The government should be a government of the people and for the people. The government's obligation is to act in the best interest of it's people. All of it's people. That means developing and sustaining economies for it's people, as well as developing national security that includes the military and civil defense of it's people. That means investing in education and R & D that will advance those sustainable economies.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10129
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: FBI raids bankrupt solar company touted by Obama...

Postby goat47 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:02 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
upallnight wrote:How is it affordable? Let me guess. You want the government in the solar energy business? That can't be your answer for everything Cate Sanders.


The government should be a government of the people and for the people. The government's obligation is to act in the best interest of it's people. All of it's people. That means developing and sustaining economies for it's people, as well as developing national security that includes the military and civil defense of it's people. That means investing in education and R & D that will advance those sustainable economies.


The government doesn't sustain the economy. It needs to set the climate for businesses to flourish and provide jobs. Not regulate everything out of business. I like the moniker Cate Sanders lol.
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2154
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Re: FBI raids bankrupt solar company touted by Obama...

Postby VoteMout » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:19 am

goat47 wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
upallnight wrote:How is it affordable? Let me guess. You want the government in the solar energy business? That can't be your answer for everything Cate Sanders.


The government should be a government of the people and for the people. The government's obligation is to act in the best interest of it's people. All of it's people. That means developing and sustaining economies for it's people, as well as developing national security that includes the military and civil defense of it's people. That means investing in education and R & D that will advance those sustainable economies.


The government doesn't sustain the economy. It needs to set the climate for businesses to flourish and provide jobs. Not regulate everything out of business. I like the moniker Cate Sanders lol.


Cate!!! Change your last name to Sanders lol.
VoteMout
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: FBI raids bankrupt solar company touted by Obama...

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:01 pm

VoteMout wrote:
goat47 wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
The government should be a government of the people and for the people. The government's obligation is to act in the best interest of it's people. All of it's people. That means developing and sustaining economies for it's people, as well as developing national security that includes the military and civil defense of it's people. That means investing in education and R & D that will advance those sustainable economies.


The government doesn't sustain the economy. It needs to set the climate for businesses to flourish and provide jobs. Not regulate everything out of business. I like the moniker Cate Sanders lol.


Cate!!! Change your last name to Sanders lol.


We got to see the advancement of capital that JFK's commitment, and our Congress' investment in NASA brought about. The government can and should seed an environment that creates competition of capital investment within private industry. So yes, the government does indeed sustain our capitalist economy. And yes sustaining it requires regulating it as well.

It's when investment and regulations within the government that have bred the Crony Capitalism that we have today, must change direction to preserve capitalism. Enacting legislation and stimulating capital investment to break up the Crony Capitalist strongholds that have bought our legislators, whom have enacted laws that thwart competition and stymie prudent capital investment to protect their financial backers. Getting money out of politics, reforming Wall Street and investing in education that will develop the R & D to feed private industry is what will make our country great again. Not the hollow words of one of the billionaire class, that has grown their wealth benefitting from laws that protect and grow Crony Capitalism.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10129
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: FBI raids bankrupt solar company touted by Obama...

Postby goat47 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:13 pm

Example of crony capitalism would be killing coal so natural gas and it's owners can make windfall profits?
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2154
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Re: FBI raids bankrupt solar company touted by Obama...

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:50 pm

goat47 wrote:Example of crony capitalism would be killing coal so natural gas and it's owners can make windfall profits?


Coal production has steadily declined over the past three decades. Natural gas exploration and subsequent reserves making the production of coal cost prohibitive. Part of capitalism goat. The market won't pay more for one product that renders the same service as another.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10129
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: FBI raids bankrupt solar company touted by Obama...

Postby Cornbread » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:24 pm

It's not the same service. It takes more of one to equal the other.
User avatar
Cornbread
Django
 
Posts: 1104
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 3:38 pm

Re: FBI raids bankrupt solar company touted by Obama...

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:46 am

Cornbread wrote:It's not the same service. It takes more of one to equal the other.


And your point is?


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10129
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Previous

Return to General Politics (Links Only)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests