Democrat Primary

(LINKS ONLY)War of Terror, Iraq, illegal immigration, gun control, gay marriage and abortion.

Re: Democrat Primary

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:41 pm

upallnight wrote:Whats your thoughts on Hillary supporter Harry Weinstein Cate?

The same as my thoughts on former Fox News’ Chief Roger Ailes and Pundit Bill O’Reilly. Completely sexist powerful men that use their position to sexually exploit women. They’re degenerate hypocrites that don’t deserve the respect or honor of virtueous women or men.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby VoteMout » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:34 pm

These are the kind of people the Clintons and OBamas hang out with.

FBI, NYPD, Scotland Yard Probe Weinstein...

LIZ SMITH: NOT Ashamed of Supporting Harvey All These Years...

Company was struggling financially even before allegations...

Book Imprint Shutters...

James Van Der Beek Shares Experiences with Harassment...

Affleck Groping Could Put 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' in Jeopardy...

MORE allegations emerge...
VoteMout

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:22 pm

If uncovering the abuses of these sexual male predators in power positions, doesn’t motivate more women to seek power public office positions to curb the abuses endured by their own gender, I don’t know what will.

American women no longer must remind their husbands or male relatives in power positions to ‘remember the plight of women’ like Dolly Madison implored of her husband President James Madison. We have the right to vote women into those positions of power.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Demon Hunter » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:55 pm

The Clinton Uranium scandal is back in the news. I guess it's fake news huh Cate.
Demon Hunter

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:36 pm

Demon Hunter wrote:The Clinton Uranium scandal is back in the news. I guess it's fake news huh Cate.

No...I think maybe it’s a Non-News distraction?

Some real news would be something like the recent withdrawal of Trump’s nominee Drug Czar, Republican Rep. Tom Marino, R-of Pennsylvania. After the ‘60 Minutes’ program that exposed Marino has sponsored the House Bill that Congress, that raised the burden of proof for large opiate shipments across the United States. The Bill stripped the DEA of power to pursue charges against drug distribution companies. Republican Senator Orin Hatch pushed the Bill through the Senate. Senator Hatch’s response ‘Everybody, Committee and Congress knew what was in the Bill.

Hmmm....Kinda like all nine Cabinet members that were required to authorize the sale of 20% of U.S.A Uranium holding to a Russian company (and did), knew the buyer was a Russian company.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:10 am

You seemed to omit Hillary from the deal. I'm sure it was an over sight.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:07 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:You seemed to omit Hillary from the deal. I'm sure it was an over sight.

No oversight. My post was in response to dubbing the sale of 20% of the nation’s uranium to a Russian company ‘The Clinton Uranium Deal’. Which is more of the same fake news campaign we have been subjected to for years now. Fake being anything that distorts the facts.

The facts with respect to the 20% sale of uranium to a Russian company was discussed, approved and signed off by nine Cabinet members that met several times including Hillary Clinton (who attended only one of several meetings). Yet somehow fake news gets away with assigning complete ownership of the deal to Hillary Clinton.

Much like current fake news that resulted in Trump’s Drug Czar’s withdrawing his nomination yesterday. As Senator Orin Hatch pointed out, every Committee member, House Representative and Senate knew what was in the Bill (sponsored in the House by Trump’s Drug Czar’s nominee and in the Senate by Hatch) that weakened the DEA’s authority to investigate Big Pharm’s large opioid shipments nationwide.

Senator Hatch called the ‘60 Minutes’ program that exposed the legislation Congress passed a ‘hit job’, because it identified him as the Senator responsible for pushing the legislation through the Senate, that subsequently passed it.

Unlike Senator Hatch that lobbied his colleagues to pass this legislation, Hillary Clinton did not lobby Cabinet members to sell the uranium to a Russian company. As Secretary of State she gave her approval, along with eight other Cabinet members.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cornbread » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:41 am

She was the Sec of State.
Cornbread
Django

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:21 pm

According to Cate. Hillary has never ever did anything wrong. Not even a jaywalking charge.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:18 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:According to Cate. Hillary has never ever did anything wrong. Not even a jaywalking charge.

Nothing, absolutely nothing Hillary Clinton says or does can affect me, my family or my Community. Unless I choose to to pay attention to anything Hillary Clinton does or says, I’m completely immune to any and all of Hillary Clinton’s influence.

On the other hand my family, my community and I, are completely affected by what your President says and does. Whatever wrong decisions he makes or devastating actions he takes, has a direct and immediate effect on me, my values and everything I care about.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Political Plague » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:49 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:According to Cate. Hillary has never ever did anything wrong. Not even a jaywalking charge.

Nothing, absolutely nothing Hillary Clinton says or does can affect me, my family or my Community. Unless I choose to to pay attention to anything Hillary Clinton does or says, I’m completely immune to any and all of Hillary Clinton’s influence.

On the other hand my family, my community and I, are completely affected by what your President says and does. Whatever wrong decisions he makes or devastating actions he takes, has a direct and immediate effect on me, my values and everything I care about.

What has he done to devastate you?
Political Plague

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:17 pm

Political Plague wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:

What has he done to devastate you?

The divisiveness and partisanship Trump continues to exploit is devasting to our nation. The tax reform that will cut CHIP (Children’s Health Insurance Program), SNAP (that helps feed more than half of working people at poverty level), and drive to repeal a health insurance that will leave more than 20% of our population without insurance for serious medical conditions will have a devasting effect on communities nationwide.

Our nation’s people are facing many serious problems that call for a single minded commitment to unity, not division. Americans are a generous, caring and cooperative people. We have traditionally supported an inclusive government. One that values equal opportunity for all, and rejects totalitarianism that limits power to the few, at the expense of the many.

A nation and it’s people are judged humanitarian when it proves it is able to defend, protect and adequately provide for it’s most vulnerable. It’s youth, it’s aged, it’s disabled and it’s honor.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby VoteMout » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:23 pm

How about the bill the GOP has that slashes tax breaks for NFL stadiums?
VoteMout

Postby Demon Hunter » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:29 pm

divisiveness!!!!! Is the new code word the left is using.
Demon Hunter

Postby Cate McCalley » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:55 am

Demon Hunter wrote:divisiveness!!!!! Is the new code word the left is using.

Code word for what DH? Divisiveness?

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

PreviousNext

Return to General Politics (Links Only)