District Judge Race: Results

General discussion about local politics.

Re: District Judge Race: Results

Postby carbon-15 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:00 pm

PharmGirl wrote:Scott out worked Lee.

Lee listened to the wrong people, and beat himself.. I am not saying at all that Scott doesn't deserve it, just that Lee listened to the wrong people..
carbon-15
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Demon Hunter » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:15 am

He had a Ex Judge, a Religious Singer, a Deputy County Judge Exec, Harlan City School, a Football Coach, a Ex Sheriff, and a host of others.
Demon Hunter

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:55 pm

Demon Hunter wrote:He had a Ex Judge, a Religious Singer, a Deputy County Judge Exec, Harlan City School, a Football Coach, a Ex Sheriff, and a host of others.

He just didn't have the machine's money...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:50 am

I'm going to disagree. From my view point Lee had the establishment supporting him.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:44 pm

Lee had Bill Redwine! You can't get more established than him.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:36 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I'm going to disagree. From my view point Lee had the establishment supporting him.

I know it's hard to swallow, but I saw the 'money man', with Nelson and Lisenbee sample ballots... You think the "party", just threw him in for free.?? Even if they did it still gave everyone the impression he was part of the 'ticket'... I really wouldn't expect you to take my word for it, but these things got a way of floating to the surface... We will see...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby upallnight » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:54 am

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I'm going to disagree. From my view point Lee had the establishment supporting him.

I know it's hard to swallow, but I saw the 'money man', with Nelson and Lisenbee sample ballots... You think the "party", just threw him in for free.?? Even if they did it still gave everyone the impression he was part of the 'ticket'... I really wouldn't expect you to take my word for it, but these things got a way of floating to the surface... We will see...

It doesn't compute. Lisenbee won a semi close race, but Nelson got his ass kicked here.
upallnight

Postby PharmGirl » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:37 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:

Oh Hooey. Your a Russell man so that made you a Lee man lol.
PharmGirl

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:51 pm

upallnight wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:

It doesn't compute. Lisenbee won a semi close race, but Nelson got his ass kicked here.

I reported what I saw... That was my point... Whether or not it worked is Ava's problem... Look at how much she spent on Henry, to no avail... Maybe it's time to bring Dooper back to run the "party"...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:18 am

I have no doubt Ava & Boyd were for Scott because Russell was for Lee.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:46 am

Scott "The Hangman" Lisenbee was sworn in as judge. Only kidding lol.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:25 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Scott "The Hangman" Lisenbee was sworn in as judge. Only kidding lol.

That is so funny lol.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby PharmGirl » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:12 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Scott "The Hangman" Lisenbee was sworn in as judge. Only kidding lol.

That is my line Crissy. Scott will do a great job.
PharmGirl

Previous

Return to Harlan County Politics