FBI Kentucky "End Corruption Now" Campaign

General discussion about local politics.

Re: FBI Kentucky "End Corruption Now" Campaign

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:06 pm

Gopher wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:What do you think about a state office that forces it's "clients" to go to one specific business, and that business alone or they won't pay for the services. That business happens to be more expensive than others in town. The Supervisor of the state office in question uses that business for her personal use. When questioned about the new policy The Supervisor, and employees told multiple reasons/lie's as to why they are doing it.

So what's the real reason for this shift in policy? Was The Supervisor pressured to send clients to this office? (An employee slipped up and said as much, but when questioned wouldn't repeat it) Is The Supervisor getting kickbacks from this office? What's the truth? Guess a court will end up deciding that because they are refusing to pay for an old invoice. A invoice I might add that they didn't dispute while receiving the results of the services rendered. If they wasn't going to pay shouldn't they have contacted said office and said we no longer accept results from your business?

Let me add to that. Before the state court orders the "clients" they are considered what's referred to as self pay, and they always choose one office over the other because of the price, convenience, and professionalism. Once it's been court ordered and the state is paying for it they are forced to go to one office and no longer gave a choice.

Might as well em by name lol. I can sort of guess who you are talking about, and it sounds fishy to me.

Don't need to tell me which office it is. I know a couple of people this happened to and its probably the same one you're talking about. It is who you know and which side of politics you're one there.
“When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.”
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cornbread » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:25 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:What do you think about a state office that forces it's "clients" to go to one specific business, and that business alone or they won't pay for the services. That business happens to be more expensive than others in town. The Supervisor of the state office in question uses that business for her personal use. When questioned about the new policy The Supervisor, and employees told multiple reasons/lie's as to why they are doing it.

So what's the real reason for this shift in policy? Was The Supervisor pressured to send clients to this office? (An employee slipped up and said as much, but when questioned wouldn't repeat it) Is The Supervisor getting kickbacks from this office? What's the truth? Guess a court will end up deciding that because they are refusing to pay for an old invoice. A invoice I might add that they didn't dispute while receiving the results of the services rendered. If they wasn't going to pay shouldn't they have contacted said office and said we no longer accept results from your business?

Let me add to that. Before the state court orders the "clients" they are considered what's referred to as self pay, and they always choose one office over the other because of the price, convenience, and professionalism. Once it's been court ordered and the state is paying for it they are forced to go to one office and no longer gave a choice.

Sounds like you need to call and report this as a waste of tax payer dollars. Then again it can't hurt to report it as fraud!
Cornbread
Django

Postby Mermaid » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:39 pm

Maybe she felt pressured to use that business because she goes to them personally.. Or maybe the results the clients were getting from other offices weren't the results she wanted and there she can have them fixed/altered? Sketchyyyyyy sketchyyyy
Mermaid
The First Lady

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:00 pm

Cornbread wrote:

Sounds like you need to call and report this as a waste of tax payer dollars. Then again it can't hurt to report it as fraud!

Surely you don't believe reporting fraud or waste in any government office will get any results.
“When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.”
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:03 am

It don't in most cases, but you have to get to the right person.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:21 am

True. I know a lot has to do with who you know there. That office is a political hot bed. Ava and Boyd connections.
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Legion » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:27 pm

Looks like they don't know who they are messing with. :evil:
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:58 pm

Cornbread wrote:

You see what happened to them people that exposed PP selling baby parts?!?!? You want Funk's ass going up the river??
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Gopher » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:45 pm

They will make an example out of those guys.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:25 pm

No they won't. I've been told they don't even answer the calls coming in.
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Previous

Return to Harlan County Politics