FBI Kentucky "End Corruption Now" Campaign

General discussion about local politics.

Re: FBI Kentucky "End Corruption Now" Campaign

Postby Demon Hunter » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:30 pm

They will fall in line like good Democrats and vote for Conway.
Demon Hunter

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:38 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:Second biggest joke pulled on the people of Harlan county in about as many years... Be sure and believe this shit and vote for the democratic candidates...

Believe what? That Kentucky is one of the top five most politically corrupt states in the union? Or that the FBI is currently investigating political corruption in Kentucky?

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:13 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:Second biggest joke pulled on the people of Harlan county in about as many years... Be sure and believe this shit and vote for the democratic candidates...

Believe what? That Kentucky is one of the top five most politically corrupt states in the union? Or that the FBI is currently investigating political corruption in Kentucky?

We have heard the rumors of the FBI being in the county for years and years. It's more of a political thing to make you think they are investigating a specific candidate/incumbent so you will vote for the other guy.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:50 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:

We have heard the rumors of the FBI being in the county for years and years. It's more of a political thing to make you think they are investigating a specific candidate/incumbent so you will vote for the other guy.

Not certain, but I think if you were to call the FBI tip line, you would find out the campaign is real, without respect to past rumor.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:13 am

I know that it's real. I was just pointing out the obvious. I think they have their eye on a target, and possibly got their information illegally and this "Tip Line" is how they will claim to have uncovered the wrong doing.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Gopher » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:09 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I know that it's real. I was just pointing out the obvious. I think they have their eye on a target, and possibly got their information illegally and this "Tip Line" is how they will claim to have uncovered the wrong doing.

That's a good possibility. Cate turned all her neighbors in.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:22 pm

Gopher wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I know that it's real. I was just pointing out the obvious. I think they have their eye on a target, and possibly got their information illegally and this "Tip Line" is how they will claim to have uncovered the wrong doing.

That's a good possibility. Cate turned all her neighbors in.

The FBI doesn't need my help. There wouldn't be a campaign unless they've already verified political corruption. I agree with Funk, the campaign is likely to protect informants from real retribution.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cornbread » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:19 pm

Be careful who you get into bed with. The Feds can be as bad as the corrupt.
Cornbread
Django

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:01 pm

Cornbread wrote:Be careful who you get into bed with. The Feds can be as bad as the corrupt.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if this was real, Cawnbread.?? I can't call em, I'm already on a list... I haven't opened my own mail in years... Always have a buzzing in my phone too... I never call anybody or answer anybody on the telephone!!! Throw most of my mail in the incinerator too...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:51 am

Here's my problem with the Feds. They take someone who is week and has questionable thoughts regarding religion or race, and manipulate them through undercover sting's designed for the FBI to swoop in at the last minute and stop it. It's my opinion that if left alone 99.9% of these people are harmless, but that number decreases as the FBI directs them.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Briscoe » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:08 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Cornbread wrote:Be careful who you get into bed with. The Feds can be as bad as the corrupt.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if this was real, Cawnbread.?? I can't call em, I'm already on a list... I haven't opened my own mail in years... Always have a buzzing in my phone too... I never call anybody or answer anybody on the telephone!!! Throw most of my mail in the incinerator too...

well danged mister, i bet you own a rat urine detector too. lol
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby upallnight » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:31 pm

Shouldn't the FBI be investigating the Body Snatchers at Planned Parenthood?
upallnight

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:20 pm

upallnight wrote:Shouldn't the FBI be investigating the Body Snatchers at Planned Parenthood?

Wonder why no criminal charges have been filed against these PP "Body Snatchers".... Hmmmm?

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Demon Hunter » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:00 pm

The White House won't allow it. The President of PP took a leave of absence to campaign for the President.
Demon Hunter

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:09 pm

Demon Hunter wrote:The White House won't allow it. The President of PP took a leave of absence to campaign for the President.

Obama can't run for a third term D.H.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

PreviousNext

Return to Harlan County Politics