Fancy Farm Picnic 2015

General discussion about local politics.

Re: Fancy Farm Picnic 2015

Postby Cornbread » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:02 pm

Tell us more about this hand vacuume lol? In all seriousness it's a very fun event which I attended a few years ago.
Cornbread
Django

Postby Pappy » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:25 pm

Cornbread wrote:Tell us more about this hand vacuume lol? In all seriousness it's a very fun event which I attended a few years ago.

AKA Handjobs. :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby ScArEcRoW » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:56 pm

Pappy wrote:
Cornbread wrote:Tell us more about this hand vacuume lol? In all seriousness it's a very fun event which I attended a few years ago.

You walked into that! :lol:
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:31 pm

Pappy wrote:

McConnel got funk off on 2 strokes.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Mtn_girl74 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:52 am

Pretty boring this year. Everyone played nicely and no blood was shed. Seems like there was a lower turnout than there has been the past few years. And I don't care what side of the fence you are on, but Bevin would make a much better looking Governor than Conway any day and twice on Sunday! That is what I am basing my votes on from now on...who will look better in the pictures and on the news. I've been let down way too many times when I have based my votes on empty campaign promises that never come to fruition.

Sad to report that I didn't win any portable hand tools that can sound risqué when taken out of context. LOL :lol:
Mtn_girl74

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:11 am

Mtn_girl74 wrote:Pretty boring this year. Everyone played nicely and no blood was shed. Seems like there was a lower turnout than there has been the past few years. And I don't care what side of the fence you are on, but Bevin would make a much better looking Governor than Conway any day and twice on Sunday! That is what I am basing my votes on from now on...who will look better in the pictures and on the news. I've been let down way too many times when I have based my votes on empty campaign promises that never come to fruition.

Sad to report that I didn't win any portable hand tools that can sound risqué when taken out of context. LOL :lol:

Bevin is my pick.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Pappy » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:39 am

Mtn_girl74 wrote:Pretty boring this year. Everyone played nicely and no blood was shed. Seems like there was a lower turnout than there has been the past few years. And I don't care what side of the fence you are on, but Bevin would make a much better looking Governor than Conway any day and twice on Sunday! That is what I am basing my votes on from now on...who will look better in the pictures and on the news. I've been let down way too many times when I have based my votes on empty campaign promises that never come to fruition.

Be careful with those homemade tools. :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Previous

Return to Harlan County Politics