KFTC Meet The Candidate in Harlan

General discussion about local politics.

Re: KFTC Meet The Candidate in Harlan

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:54 pm

I'm having trouble understanding why the fear of KFTC. Tell me goat, what's so scary about a pro-democracy organization advocating a just society, committed to equality and non-violent change?

Talking points shit liberal/progressive/communists are famous for... Sure can't wait for y'all to get your Sharia that you so love and want so damned bad, just to prove how tolerant you are... You dumb fucks wanna prove how tolerant you are.?? Try actually being tolerant!!!!
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:44 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Talking points shit liberal/progressive/communists are famous for... Sure can't wait for y'all to get your Sharia that you so love and want so damned bad, just to prove how tolerant you are... You dumb fucks wanna prove how tolerant you are.?? Try actually being tolerant!!!!

Tolerant?...say...like Whiteguy tolerant?

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:37 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:

That would be a start...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:04 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:

That would be a start...

By definition tolerance means being able to tolerate the actions, beliefs and opinions of others.

There are women that believe they should have a choice as to have an abortion, for reasons they alone accept,without interference from others. Are you tolerant of their belief?

There are people that believe they should be able to practice a religion of their choice within our Rule of Law. Are you tolerant of their belief?

There are people that opine that an elected government should be involved in matters that affect their safety, health and well being, as well as their liberty and freedom, and is necessary for a civil society to function to the benefit of the whole? Are you tolerant of their opinion?

There are people that act to conserve what they believe is important to the survival of mankind. Like clean air, water and balanced ecologys. Are you tolerant of their beliefs and actions?

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:00 am

Everytime I glance at this topic title I think it says KFC and it makes me want fried chicken. :lol:
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby Briscoe » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:21 am

now i'm thinking of the all you can eat buffet.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby PharmGirl » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:15 pm

CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:Everytime I glance at this topic title I think it says KFC and it makes me want fried chicken. :lol:

You look like a big ole fried chicken. :lol:
PharmGirl

Postby Pappy » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:26 pm

PharmGirl wrote:
CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:Everytime I glance at this topic title I think it says KFC and it makes me want fried chicken. :lol:

You look like a big ole fried chicken. :lol:

Fog horn leg horn,i bet crissy and big Jake could put KFC back on the Map. :P
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:21 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:

You know, you're of the party of tolerance as a talking point not in action... But you also should know I never, ever have claimed one time to be tolerant... Not my thing... I'm a dickhead, and I know it, and I don't really give a damn if you agree, or if you like it, or if you grow mushrooms in the crack of that big ass!!!! Don't be trying to drag me down to your level... I'm not into all that touchy feely, Kumbaya, unwashed bullshit.!!! Take me as I am or leave me the fuck alone.!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:48 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:

You know, you're of the party of tolerance as a talking point not in action... But you also should know I never, ever have claimed one time to be tolerant... Not my thing... I'm a dickhead, and I know it, and I don't really give a damn if you agree, or if you like it, or if you grow mushrooms in the crack of that big ass!!!! Don't be trying to drag me down to your level... I'm not into all that touchy feely, Kumbaya, unwashed bullshit.!!! Take me as I am or leave me the fuck alone.!!!

I can't leave you alone Whiteguy. You're way too much fun!! :)

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sun May 08, 2016 9:23 am

The flannel was flying in Hazard yesterday as the Kentuckians for the destruction of the Commonwealth held a "Building Racial Justice workshop." In other words it's not your fault you commit crimes it's because of the white man.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Legion » Sun May 08, 2016 6:41 pm

The flannel reference equals lesbians lol????
Legion
Always A Bride

Previous

Return to Harlan County Politics