Circuit Court Clerk Poll

General discussion about local politics.

Who will be appointed Circuit Court Clerk

Poll ended at Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:11 pm

Joyce Heck
12%
Stan Nicely
35%
Wendy Flannery
38%
Troy Gaw
8%
Doug Asher
8%

Total votes : 26

Re: Circuit Court Clerk Poll

Postby ScArEcRoW » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:45 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Here's a copy of the email I just received after asking for clarification on Monday's test:

In follow up to Monday’s special circuit court clerk’s examination in Harlan County, please be advised that any person who passed the examination will be certified to the Harlan county clerk and the Kentucky Secretary of State as eligible to appear on the ballot for the election to fill the remainder of the unexpired term. Re-testing is not required.

Any person who did not pass may register for the examination in December being given to any persons wishing to appear on the ballot. Registration information is located here: http://courts.ky.gov/clerkexam/Pages/default.aspx.

I hope this information will be helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

That flies in the face of what I was told!
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:41 pm

ScArEcRoW wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Here's a copy of the email I just received after asking for clarification on Monday's test:

In follow up to Monday’s special circuit court clerk’s examination in Harlan County, please be advised that any person who passed the examination will be certified to the Harlan county clerk and the Kentucky Secretary of State as eligible to appear on the ballot for the election to fill the remainder of the unexpired term. Re-testing is not required.

Any person who did not pass may register for the examination in December being given to any persons wishing to appear on the ballot. Registration information is located here: http://courts.ky.gov/clerkexam/Pages/default.aspx.

I hope this information will be helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

That flies in the face of what I was told!

Man that puts you on a short list lol.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:01 pm

Demon Hunter wrote:
Stan Nicely Jr wrote:No chance? Not even a slim chance? Or a fat chance? On second thought, you're probably right--I had no chance.... :D

Not a chance in Hades!

You will have the chance in the election Stan. Time and tide changes everything,

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:16 pm

I'm Laughing!!!! Stan may just have a chance at winning. Those damn Democrats are still voting for Stan even after Wendy has been appointed LOL. The Democrat voting strategy has changed. "Vote Early and Often" has been changed to "Vote Early, Often, and Keep Voting Even After It's Over."
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Stan Nicely Jr » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:11 pm

Don't blame me --I voted for Wendy....LOL
Stan Nicely Jr

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:15 pm

Stan Nicely Jr wrote:Don't blame me --I voted for Wendy....LOL

LOL!!! One more vote Stan and your in office.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:39 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Demon Hunter wrote:
Stan Nicely Jr wrote:No chance? Not even a slim chance? Or a fat chance? On second thought, you're probably right--I had no chance.... :D

Not a chance in Hades!

You will have the chance in the election Stan. Time and tide changes everything,

Not everything...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Stan Nicely Jr » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:53 pm

If the poll question would have been worded different, I could have voted for myself...as it was, (and since I had already heard the rumors) I had to vote against me. I can't believe I cost myself a Playhouse Poll victory. That would have been a crown jewel for my resume!!

And you're right AW, it doesn't change everything--I'm still just add broke as I was the last 2 times I ran...lol
Stan Nicely Jr

Postby den » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:20 pm

there is only one of them that has pass the test as far as I know
den

Postby Demon Hunter » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:29 pm

Stan Nicely Jr wrote:If the poll question would have been worded different, I could have voted for myself...as it was, (and since I had already heard the rumors) I had to vote against me. I can't believe I cost myself a Playhouse Poll victory. That would have been a crown jewel for my resume!!

And you're right AW, it doesn't change everything--I'm still just add broke as I was the last 2 times I ran...lol

If at first you don't succeed keep trying until someone says Damn It Stan Stop It! I voted for you when you ran against Felicia.
Demon Hunter

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:53 pm

Stan Nicely Jr wrote:If the poll question would have been worded different, I could have voted for myself...as it was, (and since I had already heard the rumors) I had to vote against me. I can't believe I cost myself a Playhouse Poll victory. That would have been a crown jewel for my resume!!

Granted some voted for you after Wendy was appointed, but it shows that The Playhouse polls are very accurate. Always have been.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Gopher » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:58 am

I voted for Joyce Heck.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:05 am

When selecting a candidate I went through many different rigorous technical scenario's before making my decision. In the end it all boiled down to Wendy being way hotter than Stan. Sorry Stan.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Legion » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:58 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:When selecting a candidate I went through many different rigorous technical scenario's before making my decision. In the end it all boiled down to Wendy being way hotter than Stan. Sorry Stan.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stan's a handome man.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:11 pm

I knew it would be somebody out of the office, and I knew Paul hated Joyce so that is how I based my vote... Ava knew what Paul thought, and passed the info along to Dewey Crow for him to make the appointment...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

PreviousNext

Return to Harlan County Politics