Fat Tuesday: Fiscal Court News!

General discussion about local politics.

Fat Tuesday: Fiscal Court News!

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:30 pm

If what I have heard for months and months is true tomorrow will be Fat Tuesday for quite a few elected officials, and county employees. Sorta their last hurrah. I'm sure they are all in Defcon 1 status. The jets have been scrambled.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Re: Fat Tuesday: Fiscal Court Audit To Be Released

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Ain't nothing gonna happen to them Teflon mother f**kers!!!! The bribes and the fixes are all in.!! Nothing new to see here, sadly...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:15 pm

I'm with you on this one. I will believe it when I see it. We've heard this throughout the years and nothing ever happens.
“When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.”
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:30 pm

I think after it's all said and done it will rival Clay County. The fix isn't in on this one. Come 10:30 tomorrow all hell breaks loose. The only thing is that it won't become public until 10 days.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:41 pm

I am assuming this will be handed down during a fiscal court meeting? May just have to attend it if so.
“When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.”
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:52 pm

Gurt B Frobe wrote:I am assuming this will be handed down during a fiscal court meeting? May just have to attend it if so.

It won't be public knowledge for 10 days. At that time I assume it will be handed over to various offices to follow through with.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:00 pm

The 26th.
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:45 pm

That gives em ten days to bury all the bodies... It'll never see the light of day...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Gladys » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:59 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I think after it's all said and done it will rival Clay County. The fix isn't in on this one. Come 10:30 tomorrow all hell breaks loose. The only thing is that it won't become public until 10 days.

I'll get to STAND back and watch and say "I Told You So" :mrgreen: :roll: :lol: :o :?
Don't Trust any of um!!!
Gladys
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:11 am

Josie wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I think after it's all said and done it will rival Clay County. The fix isn't in on this one. Come 10:30 tomorrow all hell breaks loose. The only thing is that it won't become public until 10 days.

I'll get to STAND back and watch and say "I Told You So" :mrgreen: :roll: :lol: :o :?

HUH??? I thought Joe was one of your hero's? I'm afraid to tell you but the Teflon Don won't slip out of this one.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Oakley » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:16 am

Oh my.....this should be interesting.....
Oakley

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:59 am

No exact numbers, but I hear that an enormous amount of money is missing, and questions regarding how the Fiscal Court plays their shell games. Everyone batten down the hatches because the blame game is beginning. If I were the treasurer I would be watching my back.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Gopher » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:20 am

Please check all that apply.

Bribery
Extortion
Cronyism or Nepotism
Patronage
Embezzlement
Facilitate Criminal Enterprise
Trading In Influence
Money Laundering
Human Trafficking
Electoral Fraud
Kickbacks
Theft
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:31 pm

Gopher wrote:Please check all that apply.

Bribery
Extortion
Cronyism or Nepotism
Patronage
Embezzlement
Facilitate Criminal Enterprise
Trading In Influence
Money Laundering
Human Trafficking
Electoral Fraud
Kickbacks

From what I have heard today, ALL of the above. I agree, GFunk is right. He isn't going to slip out of this one. Neither are many more.
Theft
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Little Joe signed off on the audit today. If I were the County Treasurer I would be working on a deal. I would not take the fall for someone else. He will be passenger number one to be thrown under the bus. I expected Felosi to suffer the brunt of the revenge for telling the truth under oath. I know right, it's unheard of. The Treasurer should be reading up on the Whistle Blower Act.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Next

Return to Harlan County Politics