Obama Girls Get Swine Flu Shots

General discussion about local politics.

Re: Obama Girls Get Swine Flu Shots

Postby ScArEcRoW » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:03 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Err body knows that black people don't take vaccines unless forced. Shoot, the swine flu vaccine might make them allergic to pork, and aint no brotha gonna risk dat.

I looked for a flu topic to discuss last years disastrous vaccine, but lost my train of thought lol.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:54 pm

I have never had a flu vaccination. I have had the flu twice over the past 40 years. The first time I recovered without anything other than over the counter meds. The last time (7 years ago), I needed Tam Flu and antibiotics. Because I also had bronchial pneumonia.

I refuse to take any flu vaccination. No matter what the media touts from one year to the next, flu vaccines are a huge money making deal for big pharm, and are significantly ineffective. The scientist in the clip below throws some important light on the subject.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aFPVviqOJ6Q

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:11 pm

I have posted before that the flu vaccine is a joke. They "guessed" the wrong strain of flu last year so the vaccines they provide were absolutely useless.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:25 pm

ScArEcRoW wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Err body knows that black people don't take vaccines unless forced. Shoot, the swine flu vaccine might make them allergic to pork, and aint no brotha gonna risk dat.

I looked for a flu topic to discuss last years disastrous vaccine, but lost my train of thought lol.

:lol: @ G!
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby upallnight » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:34 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I have posted before that the flu vaccine is a joke. They "guessed" the wrong strain of flu last year so the vaccines they provide were absolutely useless.

This is true. Out of the many strains they as you said guessed wrong. I wouldn't take a flu shot for anything.
upallnight

Postby Cornbread » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:06 pm

ScArEcRoW wrote:

Your crazy as hell G! Love ya brother lol.
Cornbread
Django

Postby Mermaid » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:22 pm

I've took the flu shot twice, and both times I got the flu which where the only times I've ever had the flu. I'll never take the flu shot again and neither will my child. It's a freaking joke.
Mermaid
The First Lady

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:56 am

The CDC admitted that the 2014/2015 vaccine protects against the wrong strain. How it works. Their are many strains of the flu virus out there, and the CDC makes an educated guess as to which ones will be prevalent from year to year and select 3 strains to vaccinate against. Well the educated guess was way off the mark. As a matter of fact it was so off the mark that none of their selections were a issue this past flu season.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:11 am

As the Scientist in the video clip I posted stated, nobody is studying the long term effects of taking these flu vaccines year after year. It's entirely possible they are compromising the immune system, as opposed to protecting it.

I know for a fact these flu vaccines are dangerous. A relative of mine was paralyzed from the neck down with 'Bera Bera' in the late seventies. I'm convinced it was a flu vaccine that was responsible. The CDC has acknowledged that more than 1,360,000 people were negatively affected with varying degrees of paralysis by a flu vaccine in 1976. These people recovered, but the long term damage done to their nervous system has never been studied. This is the reason I have never, and will never vaccinate for flu.

I am not opposed to vaccination per se. Obviously they are incredibly important is saving lives and preventing disabilities. I just don't see the overall benefit of the flu vaccine when weighing the potential dangers. They're being pushed strictly in support of big Pharms' greed.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby upallnight » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:23 am

Cate McCalley wrote:As the Scientist in the video clip I posted stated, nobody is studying the long term effects of taking these flu vaccines year after year. It's entirely possible they are compromising the immune system, as opposed to protecting it.

I know for a fact these flu vaccines are dangerous. A relative of mine was paralyzed from the neck down with 'Bera Bera' in the late seventies. I'm convinced it was a flu vaccine that was responsible. The CDC has acknowledged that more than 1,360,000 people were negatively affected with varying degrees of paralysis by a flu vaccine in 1976. These people recovered, but the long term damage done to their nervous system has never been studied. This is the reason I have never, and will never vaccinate for flu.

I am not opposed to vaccination per se. Obviously they are incredibly important is saving lives and preventing disabilities. I just don't see the overall benefit of the flu vaccine when weighing the potential dangers. They're being pushed strictly in support of big Pharms' greed.

Vaccines are responsible for a multitude of illness's and disease.
upallnight

Postby Gopher » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:49 pm

Not to mention the link to autism!
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:54 pm

Gopher wrote:Not to mention the link to autism!

Amen!!! I will post more on this tomorrow.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:44 pm

Looking at the title makes me wonder why... The products of two pigs should be immune to swine flu...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:Looking at the title makes me wonder why... The products of two pigs should be immune to swine flu...

You're so warped you could slip through a black hole into another universe Whiteguy.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:24 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:Looking at the title makes me wonder why... The products of two pigs should be immune to swine flu...

You're so warped you could slip through a black hole into another universe Whiteguy.

If White guy looked in your hole he could see another Universe.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

PreviousNext

Return to Harlan County Politics