Barack & Loretta's Approval Ratings.

General discussion about local politics.

Re: Barack & Loretta's Approval Ratings.

Postby goat47 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:15 pm

The Obama Administration has reduced the fines for hiring illegals by 40%. Who does that help Cate? Illegals? Big Business?

Obama slammed by black Chicago residents: ‘Worst president ever’

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/14/obama-slammed-worst-president-ever-black-chicagoan/
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2154
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Re: Barack & Loretta's Approval Ratings.

Postby Jasmine » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:15 pm

I think Barack has ruined this nation. He was elected by the people and because of that we have to respect him as president.
Jasmine
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 1:31 pm

Re: Barack & Loretta's Approval Ratings.

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:36 pm

goat47 wrote:The Obama Administration has reduced the fines for hiring illegals by 40%. Who does that help Cate? Illegals? Big Business?

Repubs give him kudos from not reaching too far into their Corporate wallets. Dems give him kudos for immigration reform that would make some of these illegals legal via Amnesty. Repub and Dem American workers don't mind until they are laid off from their job, come back for their last paycheck and see an illegal working the job they used to have.

Obama slammed by black Chicago residents: ‘Worst president ever’

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/14/obama-slammed-worst-president-ever-black-chicagoan/


With respect to the posted article; Looks like that Karl Rove memo I saw circulating made it's way to the Chicago war zone.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10024
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Barack & Loretta's Approval Ratings.

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Jasmine wrote:I think Barack has ruined this nation. He was elected by the people and because of that we have to respect him as president.


President Obama has indeed followed way too much of the Bush Agenda. I agree that the Office of the President must be respected by those that value democracy. Although I would argue that our country is no longer a democracy, but a Plutocracy ran by the top 2% of the wealthiest in our country, as well as the wealthy abroad.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10024
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Barack & Loretta's Approval Ratings.

Postby Demon Hunter » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:00 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
Jasmine wrote:I think Barack has ruined this nation. He was elected by the people and because of that we have to respect him as president.


President Obama has indeed followed way too much of the Bush Agenda. I agree that the Office of the President must be respected by those that value democracy. Although I would argue that our country is no longer a democracy, but a Plutocracy ran by the top 2% of the wealthiest in our country, as well as the wealthy abroad.


I'm going to disagree with your assertion that we are a Plutocracy. We have become a Oligarchy. Bush 41-4yrs, Clinton 42nd-8yrs, Bush 43rd-8yrs. The powers that be threw a wrench into H.Clinton's bid to become the 44th President. Instead she will attempt to be the 45th President. Two families over a span of two decades and twenty years have held the highest office in the world.
User avatar
Demon Hunter
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:17 am

Re: Barack & Loretta's Approval Ratings.

Postby goat47 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:43 pm

It's a combination of them both.
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2154
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Re: Barack & Loretta's Approval Ratings.

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:40 am

Demon Hunter wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
Jasmine wrote:I think Barack has ruined this nation. He was elected by the people and because of that we have to respect him as president.


President Obama has indeed followed way too much of the Bush Agenda. I agree that the Office of the President must be respected by those that value democracy. Although I would argue that our country is no longer a democracy, but a Plutocracy ran by the top 2% of the wealthiest in our country, as well as the wealthy abroad.


I'm going to disagree with your assertion that we are a Plutocracy. We have become a Oligarchy. Bush 41-4yrs, Clinton 42nd-8yrs, Bush 43rd-8yrs. The powers that be threw a wrench into H.Clinton's bid to become the 44th President. Instead she will attempt to be the 45th President. Two families over a span of two decades and twenty years have held the highest office in the world.


I think you need to take a closer look at the UN. Policies set by the wealthiest in the world, are being carried out in a country claiming a good bit of the worlds resources, and most all of technological innovation... the USA.

To be sure Oligarchy is playing it's part.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10024
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Barack & Loretta's Approval Ratings.

Postby Demon Hunter » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:38 pm

It is no secret today that the world is ruled by money, power, and secret societies. John F. Kennedy had plans on exposing these truth's which led to his assassination.
User avatar
Demon Hunter
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:17 am

Re: Barack & Loretta's Approval Ratings.

Postby goat47 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:46 pm

The Obama administration, under direction from the president, has issued "pink slips" to actively deployed combat troops in harms way. That can't be conducive to moral, or the "mission". Could anyone do their job, in combat, while worrying about their wife and family back home. No commander in chief in history has done anything but support his troops, especially on deployment. Low morale equals failure.
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2154
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Re: Barack & Loretta's Approval Ratings.

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:24 pm

goat47 wrote:The Obama administration, under direction from the president, has issued "pink slips" to actively deployed combat troops in harms way. That can't be conducive to moral, or the "mission". Could anyone do their job, in combat, while worrying about their wife and family back home. No commander in chief in history has done anything but support his troops, especially on deployment. Low morale equals failure.


Afghan President (like Iraq's Maliki) will not sign an agreement extending US and NATO military intervention in Afghanistan. This fact has been public for more than a year. The 14 year "Enduring Freedom" Operation deadline is December 31st, 2014. DoD issued notices to Afghanistan military personnel of their deployments ending.

" Karzai so far has refused to sign an agreement outlining a 10-year extension for U.S. troops to stay in Afghanistan, even though a deal seemed to be finalized in November after the thorny issue of legal immunity for U.S. troops was resolved and a conference of Afghan tribal leaders approved the draft agreement.

Senior U.S. officials have said the agreement must be signed soon to allow for the U.S. and NATO to properly plan for the post-2014 force." Excerpted from ArmyTimes Jan. 2nd, 2014 issiue.

Posting "news" focused to create the impression that President Obama is intentionally demoralizing our deployed troops does much to impeach the right wings credibility. Moreover, it's evil.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10024
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Barack & Loretta's Approval Ratings.

Postby ScArEcRoW » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:04 am

Weakening the nation internally by importing disease and poverty, weakening externally by cutting the main reason for a federal gov't at all, the nation's defense. Why not cut the EPA, NSA, TSA, HUD or the hundreds of useless agencies?
User avatar
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2634
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:46 am

Re: Barack & Loretta's Approval Ratings.

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:30 pm

ScArEcRoW wrote:Weakening the nation internally by importing disease and poverty, weakening externally by cutting the main reason for a federal gov't at all, the nation's defense. Why not cut the EPA, NSA, TSA, HUD or the hundreds of useless agencies?


Which Administration enacted legislation that opened our borders to illegal alien children, bringing disease and poverty that weakens our economy? Since when did Iraq & Afghanistan gain statehood with the US? Has our military been engaged in protecting US borders these past 3 decades? Or has it been used to protect economic interest in the Middle East? NSA is not authorized to spy on US citizens. It was created to gather and decode foreign intelligence and counterintelligence data. NSA recent abuse of powers is not the first time. Think Vietnam anti-war protest. Which Administration created TSA and moved it from DoT to Homeland Security a couple of years later? EPA & HUD are not agencies of foreign policy, so I'm not sure why you threw them into the mix.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10024
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Barack & Loretta's Approval Ratings.

Postby Pappy » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:19 pm

goat47 wrote:The Obama administration, under direction from the president, has issued "pink slips" to actively deployed combat troops in harms way. That can't be conducive to moral, or the "mission". Could anyone do their job, in combat, while worrying about their wife and family back home. No commander in chief in history has done anything but support his troops, especially on deployment. Low morale equals failure.

We need to lower our Morals,when morals are low Morale goes up. :lol: :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot
 
Posts: 6843
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Re: Barack & Loretta's Approval Ratings.

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:23 am

Barack Obama’s overall approval rating hitting a new low at 40 percent. Loretta's approval rating has increase since she left office. If I were her I would saddle up and run one more time.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20926
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Barack & Loretta's Approval Ratings.

Postby Gopher » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:41 pm

Go Loretta!!!!
User avatar
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper
 
Posts: 3473
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Harlan County Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests