Barack & Loretta's Approval Ratings.

General discussion about local politics.

Barack & Loretta's Approval Ratings.

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:46 pm

Friday, September 18, 2009

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Mayor Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 32% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama, and Loretta Cornett are performing his or her role as President, and Mayor. Forty percent (40%) Strongly Disapprove. Giving Obama, and Cornett a Presidential - Mayor Approval Index rating of -8
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Re: Barack & Loretta's Approval Ratings.

Postby Chase » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:23 pm

LOL......
Chase
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:58 pm

Update: Obama Job Approval is at 41%, tying his all time low. However on a positive note Loretta Cornett's approval ratings are at 100%.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby First Amendment » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:57 pm

Duh..... LOL
"Take away the right to say 'f!!k' and you take away the right to say 'f!!k the government.'" ~L. Bruce

"Never pick a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel." ~Bill Clinton

"Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it. ~Belgicia Howell
First Amendment

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:37 am

I have good news and bad news for President Obama. His approval rating is 72%, Among Muslims!

Complete Religious Approval breakdown.

Muslims 72%
Other non-Christian 59%
Jewish Americans 55%
Atheists 54%
Catholics 44%
Christians 37%
Mormons 18%

Gallup reported that Obama’s overall approval rating for the past six months is 43 percent.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/poll-obama-approval-muslims-highest-108797.html
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:12 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I have good news and bad news for President Obama. His approval rating is 72%, Among Muslims!

Muslims 72%
Other non-Christian 59%
Jewish Americans 55%
Atheists 54%
Catholics 44%
Christians 37%
Mormons 18%

Gallup reported that Obama’s overall approval rating for the past six months is 43 percent.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/poll-obama-approval-muslims-highest-108797.html

I think Goat was concerned about organized religion losing their tax free status if they preached politics. Further proof that ain't never gonna happen.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Rip Torn » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:12 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I have good news and bad news for President Obama. His approval rating is 72%, Among Muslims!

Muslims 72%
Other non-Christian 59%
Jewish Americans 55%
Atheists 54%
Catholics 44%
Christians 37%

Mormons 18%

If this report is correct then 81% of Christians approve of Obama's overall rating exceeding Muslims by 9%. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH OUR COUNTRY?
Rip Torn

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:23 am

Rip Torn wrote:

Muslims 72%
Other non-Christian 59%
Jewish Americans 55%
Atheists 54%
Catholics 44%
Christians 37%

Mormons 18%

If this report is correct then 81% of Christians approve of Obama's overall rating exceeding Muslims by 9%. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH OUR COUNTRY?

Throw in the Morons and it goes to 99%...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby gsjohnson » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:50 am

Rip Torn wrote:If this report is correct then 81% of Christians approve of Obama's overall rating exceeding Muslims by 9%. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH OUR COUNTRY?

I think those two percentages need to be averaged instead of added together, putting it closer to 41%.
gsjohnson

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:52 am

gsjohnson wrote:
Rip Torn wrote:If this report is correct then 81% of Christians approve of Obama's overall rating exceeding Muslims by 9%. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH OUR COUNTRY?

I think those two percentages need to be averaged instead of added together, putting it closer to 41%.

You are correct.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby goat47 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:17 pm

While it seems ominious that his approval rating's high among Muslims. At least fifty percent of America's Muslim population are African Americans.
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:08 pm

gsjohnson wrote:

You still have to add the Morons in there... That at least brings it to a more livable number, for me anyway... (33%)
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Rip Torn » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:13 pm

gsjohnson wrote:

I stand corrected.
Rip Torn

Postby goat47 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:02 pm

‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singular 199 Times in Speech Vowing Unilateral Action

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/terence-p-jeffrey/i-me-my-obama-uses-first-person-singular-199-times-speech-vowing
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:27 am

goat47 wrote:
‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singular 199 Times in Speech Vowing Unilateral Action

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/terence-p-jeffrey/i-me-my-obama-uses-first-person-singular-199-times-speech-vowing

So what? The President Obama's 5000 word speech contained the use of the first person singular 199 times. . A total of 4%. Suppose you write a 5000 word speech and see if you can do better.

The biased author of this nonsense compared Lincoln's Gettysburg Address containing 247 total words to a 5000 word speech. What fraudulent nonsense!

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Next

Return to Harlan County Politics