Page 7 of 7

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:26 pm
by Angry Whiteguy
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Two great quotes from last nights show lol. The first is regarding a missing boy, the second is regarding a missing dog.




I like Darrell... He was on with Earl for a while... That guy is a good actor...

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:39 am
by PharmGirl
I missed this weeks episode damn it.

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:54 am
by Pappy
PharmGirl wrote:I missed this weeks episode damn it.

Ill clue you in @ our next Coal Bucket get together.

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:17 pm
by Angry Whiteguy
Pinocchi ho wrote:
PharmGirl wrote:I missed this weeks episode damn it.

Ill clue you in @ our next Coal Bucket get together.

You'll catch something at the Bucket...

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:02 pm
by GFunkMoneyDog
My Name Is Earl is hilarious.

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:20 pm
by Angry Whiteguy
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:My Name Is Earl is hilarious.

I started watching one this morning I hadn't seen before, but went back to sleep... It was the one with the Frenchman...

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:39 pm
by GFunkMoneyDog
Season Premier Tonight @ 10:00.

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:19 pm
by Legion
I recorded the episode and finally got to watch it this morning. I can't believe they killed Dewey off.

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:44 pm
by Angry Whiteguy
Legion wrote:I recorded the episode and finally got to watch it this morning. I can't believe they killed Dewey off.

Final season, they're gonna kill everybody off... Did you watch the last season of "Sons".??

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:17 pm
by Meadow
I've been watching it on Netflix and I love it. Jax is so hot!

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:38 pm
by Angry Whiteguy
Angry Whiteguy wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Two great quotes from last nights show lol. The first is regarding a missing boy, the second is regarding a missing dog.




I like Darrell... He was on with Earl for a while... That guy is a good actor...

Is Darrell gonna be back.?? Damn good actor, can play anything...

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:05 pm
by GFunkMoneyDog
I hope so, but I doubt it. I think this season will be all Boyd VS Rayland.

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:09 pm
by GFunkMoneyDog
Sukie Ridge and Evarts High School mentioned so far..

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:01 pm
by GFunkMoneyDog
The Portal just got mad press!!!