Justified Is On!!!!

For discussion about the upcoming FX original television series that's set right here in Harlan County.

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

Postby Wild » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:54 pm

Gotta agree with G on this issue.. today the constables would drive them there and sit outside to watch the show.. :)
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
User avatar
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2950
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:46 pm

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:58 pm

Wild wrote:Gotta agree with G on this issue.. today the constables would drive them there and sit outside to watch the show.. :)

Well now there's a shocker... You agree with "G" on something...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:08 pm

It's a good idea to agree with "G" he is almost always right. But with that said Joe Howard was a top notch Constable.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20927
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:11 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:It's a good idea to agree with "G" he is almost always right. But with that said Joe Howard was a top notch Constable.

Yeah and a class "A" guy too...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

Postby Wild » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Wild wrote:Gotta agree with G on this issue.. today the constables would drive them there and sit outside to watch the show.. :)

Well now there's a shocker... You agree with "G" on something...


Alright Crabby! :D I was as shocked as you was... :P
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
User avatar
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2950
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:46 pm

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:45 pm

You have to love the Jesus Is Coming Soon sign behind tent.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20927
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

Postby Legion » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:18 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:You have to love the Jesus Is Coming Soon sign behind tent.


Did it match the one by Post 10?
Legion
Always A Bride
 
Posts: 3162
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:23 am

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:50 pm

Next week is the finale... They kidnap what's her face... I hope they cut her heart out... Something about her just irks me... I find her irksome... Who plays that role anyway... Wynona is that her name..? That actress must have been somebody I didn't like in a past life...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:11 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:Next week is the finale... They kidnap what's her face... I hope they cut her heart out... Something about her just irks me... I find her irksome... Who plays that role anyway... Wynona is that her name..? That actress must have been somebody I didn't like in a past life...


She acts snobby. Id take Ava over Wynona any day.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20927
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:15 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:Next week is the finale... They kidnap what's her face... I hope they cut her heart out... Something about her just irks me... I find her irksome... Who plays that role anyway... Wynona is that her name..? That actress must have been somebody I didn't like in a past life...


She acts snobby. Id take Ava over Wynona any day.

Ava is hot... She carries a gun too... If you didn't do the job right the first time she could make you do it over...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:05 pm

Justified Is On!!!!
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20927
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

Postby Legion » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:14 am

You boys favorite is locked up in the hooskow.
Legion
Always A Bride
 
Posts: 3162
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:23 am

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

Postby PharmGirl » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:07 pm

Tonight at 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Timothy Olyphant is hot!
PharmGirl
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

Postby jeepers creepers » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:32 pm

PharmGirl wrote:Tonight at 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Timothy Olyphant is hot!

He was a guest on the Conan O'Brien show last night. You can go online and see his interview.
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"
User avatar
jeepers creepers
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2307
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:47 pm
Location: Wallins Creek

Re: Justified Is On!!!!

Postby ScArEcRoW » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:01 pm

Not seen any previews.
User avatar
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2639
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:46 am

PreviousNext

Return to Justified FX Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest