Illegal Flea Market on 119 at Baxter

A place to post news-related photos observed throughout the county. Ex: fires, political events, meetings. NO VEHICLE ACCIDENT PHOTOS.

Re: Illegal Flea Market on 119 at Baxter

Postby the fluke » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:46 pm

there are a couple of dummies that through their garbage over the hill up there. that i why you cannot do anything in harlan county. :(
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Postby Pappy » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:32 pm

the fluke wrote:there are a couple of dummies that through their garbage over the hill up there. that i why you cannot do anything in harlan county. :(

You find anything worth a shit in their Garbage Fluke? :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:42 pm

Pappy wrote:
the fluke wrote:there are a couple of dummies that through their garbage over the hill up there. that i why you cannot do anything in harlan county. :(

You find anything worth a shit in their Garbage Fluke? :lol:

Pappy needs some new drawers!!! LOL
Unbridled Spirit

Postby Meadow » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Well I don't know about pill heads and stolen property, but I know there are some strange and perverted people that hang around there.

I know a girl who sales things and she was up there set up one day. This man walks up and ask if she has any underwear for sale...and yes, he ask if she had any USED UNDERWEAR. She proceeded of course to tell the man, well , no and basically told him it was gross. He then proceeded to ask her if she knew how a sex change was done....yes, he did. So then he proceeds to go into detail about how they physically perform a sex change on a male to make him a female. He informed her was going to have this surgery done. Then, the man leaves. He waits an hour or so, comes back and starts saying the same thing to her. She packed her stuff up and left. Now, he was looking for females alone to go up and tell his story too apparently. There are some sick and perverted individuals. Now, if that is what you wanna do, and that is what you have to do to be happy, the by all means go for it. But don't broadcast it to the world. I'm sure if he had told this to a male, he would have carried an A** kicking. So, that is the kind of people that shop at the 119 flea market.
Meadow

Postby Pappy » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:52 pm

Meadow wrote:Well I don't know about pill heads and stolen property, but I know there are some strange and perverted people that hang around there.

I know a girl who sales things and she was up there set up one day. This man walks up and ask if she has any underwear for sale...and yes, he ask if she had any USED UNDERWEAR. She proceeded of course to tell the man, well , no and basically told him it was gross. He then proceeded to ask her if she knew how a sex change was done....yes, he did. So then he proceeds to go into detail about how they physically perform a sex change on a male to make him a female. He informed her was going to have this surgery done. Then, the man leaves. He waits an hour or so, comes back and starts saying the same thing to her. She packed her stuff up and left. Now, he was looking for females alone to go up and tell his story too apparently. There are some sick and perverted individuals. Now, if that is what you wanna do, and that is what you have to do to be happy, the by all means go for it. But don't broadcast it to the world. I'm sure if he had told this to a male, he would have carried an A** kicking. So, that is the kind of people that shop at the 119 flea market.

So did you tell him how to have a sex change?
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Meadow » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:50 pm

Pappy wrote:
Meadow wrote:Well I don't know about pill heads and stolen property, but I know there are some strange and perverted people that hang around there.

So did you tell him how to have a sex change?

LOL I think he already knew all about it Pappy. From what I was told , he was very detailed on the procedure.
Meadow

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:32 pm

Pappy and me will do that sex change for him, no charge... What do you want to cut off Pappy, twig or berries..?
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby the fluke » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:09 pm

i wanted to let pappy know that i found him a good pair of long johns with a yellow flap in the back just want 25 cents for them but i will have to sell them up at brookside because whoever throwed them away will probably be the dummy that buys them back. :lol:
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Postby Good Girl » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:29 pm

Should see if any of those "working girls" on 119 want them; would make things easier to get to quickly....... :lol:

(sorry for the visual)
I'd rather be a smart ass, than a dumb ass..........
Good Girl

Postby Pappy » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:28 pm

Good Girl wrote:Should see if any of those "working girls" on 119 want them; would make things easier to get to quickly....... :lol:

(sorry for the visual)

Just had to get rid of Good Girl that post has been on here forever.Clean this damn board up Funk. :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby ScArEcRoW » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:17 am

What illegal flea market?
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Legion » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:57 pm

Side of the road at Rosspoint.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Pappy » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:18 pm

Legion wrote:Side of the road at Rosspoint.

Where Funk sells bootleg Haircuts. :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Cornbread » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:22 pm

I will take a flea market, or a yard sale over a retailer any day.
Cornbread
Django

Postby Gunslinger » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:11 am

Cornbread wrote:I will take a flea market, or a yard sale over a retailer any day.

If you sale at a flea market you should be required to have a I9 number and pay taxes.
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary

PreviousNext

Return to Harlan County News Photos