Former Harlan County sheriff indicted by federal grand jury

Please use this forum for late breaking news only. Developing news stories such as traffic accidents, fires, severe weather, road conditions, crime in progress, and things of that nature should be posted here.

Re: Former Harlan County sheriff indicted by federal grand j

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:50 pm

REGARDLESS of why it took taking it to a federal Grand Jury to get their indictment... it was done to make the former Sheriff look bad. Certain people involved in this case (pubic or private) have been trying to make him look bad for years and years and years. He will come out smelling like a rose, he always has and always will. Like I previously said there is an explanation for every charge that was filed and Marvin has yet to speak for himself...

He don't have to, he has your dumb ass speaking for him... He'll be lucky if he don't get the lectric chair!!!
You dumb ass, didn't you see where she said how long she has known him and his entire family... Close as kin!!! If she says it's Lipford, then bygawd, it is LIPFORD!!!

Read the post dummy. I spelled Marvin's name correctly, and incorrectly in the same post. I'm aware that your brain doesn't function normally, seeing only what it's programmed to see 100% of the time. That's not how the normal brain works. But then again there's no way for you to know that is there?

There ain't nobody on here reads even half of that rambling shit you post.!!
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Political Plague » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:51 pm

I have never liked Marvin or voted for him, but I don't think he's a thief.
Political Plague

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:56 pm

Political Plague wrote:I have never liked Marvin or voted for him, but I don't think he's a thief.

I liked him (as a sheriff) the first year, but then the look the other way shit kicked in and I had a change of heart... I've always liked him as a person, and was acquainted with his dad, and had a great deal of respect for him... With 'Smoke', you knew where you stood... What you saw was what you got... He didn't pull any punches... I like that in a human...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby April Showers » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:24 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
REGARDLESS of why it took taking it to a federal Grand Jury to get their indictment... it was done to make the former Sheriff look bad. Certain people involved in this case (pubic or private) have been trying to make him look bad for years and years and years. He will come out smelling like a rose, he always has and always will. Like I previously said there is an explanation for every charge that was filed and Marvin has yet to speak for himself...

He don't have to, he has your dumb ass speaking for him... He'll be lucky if he don't get the lectric chair!!!
You dumb ass, didn't you see where she said how long she has known him and his entire family... Close as kin!!! If she says it's Lipford, then bygawd, it is LIPFORD!!!

Read the post dummy. I spelled Marvin's name correctly, and incorrectly in the same post. I'm aware that your brain doesn't function normally, seeing only what it's programmed to see 100% of the time. That's not how the normal brain works. But then again there's no way for you to know that is there?

There ain't nobody on here reads even half of that rambling shit you post.!!

lmao...I haven't spoken for anyone dumbass!! If YOU got the 'lectric chair it might give you a personality!
April Showers

Postby Political Plague » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:29 am

A subscription for a dating site lol. That is laughable. Lipfird is a smart man who's way to smart to do this.
Political Plague

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:40 am

Political Plague wrote:A subscription for a dating site lol. That is laughable. Lipfird is a smart man who's way to smart to do this.

Seriously? You believe smart people don't do dumb ass things?

President Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar and Oxford graduate. That fact didn't do a dang thing to keep his pants zippered.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cornbread » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:41 am

That's just to add insult to injury. He picked the wrong man to battle with when he took on Joe.
Cornbread
Django

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:32 pm

Cornbread wrote:That's just to add insult to injury. He picked the wrong man to battle with when he took on Joe.

A man's gotta know his limitations.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Demon Hunter » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:20 pm

Cate knows he did it because she messaged him on the dating site lol.
Demon Hunter

Postby Legion » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:06 pm

I miss Whiteguy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:30 am

Legion wrote:I miss Whiteguy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure that Whiteguy is responsible in any way for a change in your values and morals, or that you have not always viewed misogyny and abuse that Whiteguy represents, as the norm. To miss misogynist abuse is indicative of what the pyschological community terms as 'Stockholm Syndrome'.

The loyalty of people to their abusers and is not uncommon in parent/child, husband/wife, friend/friend and even employer/employee relationships. Though not uncommon, it is not healthy or normal to miss abuse.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:34 pm

Hes missed like the Clap.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:38 am

Cate McCalley wrote:

I'm not sure that Whiteguy is responsible in any way for a change in your values and morals, or that you have not always viewed misogyny and abuse that Whiteguy represents, as the norm. To miss misogynist abuse is indicative of what the pyschological community terms as 'Stockholm Syndrome'.

The loyalty of people to their abusers and is not uncommon in parent/child, husband/wife, friend/friend and even employer/employee relationships. Though not uncommon, it is not healthy or normal to miss abuse.

If that don't bring him out of hiding nothing will lol.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Gunslinger » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:56 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:

I always pictured him red faced and mad as hell tapping his keys one finger at a time lol.
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed May 10, 2017 9:38 am

Former Harlan County sheriff to plead guilty in corruption case

http://www.kentucky.com/news/state/article149570739.html
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

PreviousNext

Return to BREAKING NEWS