Not found in Harlan Daily

Please use this forum for late breaking news only. Developing news stories such as traffic accidents, fires, severe weather, road conditions, crime in progress, and things of that nature should be posted here.

Not found in Harlan Daily

Postby Rango » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:39 am

User avatar
Rango
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 583
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:16 pm

Re: Not found in Harlan Daily

Postby Gopher » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:54 am

First of all I'm not surprised. Secondly where is Tacky Town?
User avatar
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper
 
Posts: 3473
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:24 pm

Re: Not found in Harlan Daily

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:56 am

Wallins Creek area.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20920
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Not found in Harlan Daily

Postby Gopher » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:59 am

Never heard of it lol.
User avatar
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper
 
Posts: 3473
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:24 pm

Re: Not found in Harlan Daily

Postby Legion » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:00 am

Maybe they will see it on here and write an article.
Legion
Always A Bride
 
Posts: 3162
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:23 am

Re: Not found in Harlan Daily

Postby PharmGirl » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:12 pm

People from that area are Tacky lol.
PharmGirl
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: Not found in Harlan Daily

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:18 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Wallins Creek area.

Nope...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Not found in Harlan Daily

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:19 pm

Gopher wrote:First of all I'm not surprised. Secondly where is Tacky Town?

Tacky Town is across the creek from Stoney Fork, on Straight Creek right at the Bell county line...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Not found in Harlan Daily

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:22 pm

Tacky Town is where that guy lived that's been missing for four or five years, last seen in a black car at Happy Mart in Pineville...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Not found in Harlan Daily

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:40 pm

What the hell??!! An investigative task force focused on marijuana busts? When SEKY is ate up with the truly devasting opiate and meth drug abuse?

'Okay boys, let's go after all them chicken hawks. All them foxes in the chicken coop ain't got nothin' to do with killing and devouring all them chickens!'


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10018
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Not found in Harlan Daily

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:34 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:Tacky Town is where that guy lived that's been missing for four or five years, last seen in a black car at Happy Mart in Pineville...


I stand corrected. I should bump that topic.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20920
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Not found in Harlan Daily

Postby goat47 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:03 pm

How many guns? How much drugs? Type of guns? Type of drugs?
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2154
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Re: Not found in Harlan Daily

Postby Pappy » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:34 pm

goat47 wrote:How many guns? How much drugs? Type of guns? Type of drugs?

They were also charged with transporting Sail Boat Fuel but couldn't find it. :lol: :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot
 
Posts: 6843
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Re: Not found in Harlan Daily

Postby goat47 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:04 am

Cate McCalley wrote:What the hell??!! An investigative task force focused on marijuana busts? When SEKY is ate up with the truly devasting opiate and meth drug abuse?

'Okay boys, let's go after all them chicken hawks. All them foxes in the chicken coop ain't got nothin' to do with killing and devouring all them chickens!'


You gotta like how they used 4 police departments to make a pissy marijuana bust.
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2154
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Re: Not found in Harlan Daily

Postby Briscoe » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:13 am

goat47 wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:What the hell??!! An investigative task force focused on marijuana busts? When SEKY is ate up with the truly devasting opiate and meth drug abuse?

'Okay boys, let's go after all them chicken hawks. All them foxes in the chicken coop ain't got nothin' to do with killing and devouring all them chickens!'


You gotta like how they used 4 police departments to make a pissy marijuana bust.

legalize marijuana and the police around here will have 80% more time to work on real crime.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
User avatar
Briscoe
HornDog
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Next

Return to BREAKING NEWS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest