BREAKING NEWS: Muslim Terrorist Attack: UPDATE

Please use this forum for late breaking news only. Developing news stories such as traffic accidents, fires, severe weather, road conditions, crime in progress, and things of that nature should be posted here.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Muslim Terrorist Attack: UPDATE

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:39 am

CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:I agree Cate, but that partnership only works if it's fair for everyone. Mexico getting a free trade pass, and us having to pay isn't fair.


You're right Chrissy, these trade agreements aren't fair when the terms of them are not practically enforceable. There is another side to NAFTA that can't be overlooked. The fact that Mexico is our southern neighbor and before NAFTA it was essentially a third world country.

The industries locating in Mexico are headquartered in all parts of the West, not only the U.S.A. NAFTA offers some protection for the U.S and Canada against the rest of the West that exploits Mexico's cheap labor. The agreement keeps the U.S. And Canada in the global trade loop, that without it there would be no protection.

The Central Banking System is at fault for not enforcing the currency manipulaton restrictions that are part of these trade agreements. That would be the controlling elites that are profiting from debt. Until there is a strong enough consortium to reign in the Central Banking System's control of the world's currency (which the U.S. Dollar is currently the world's reserve currency), there is little that can be done about nations that manipulate their currency to keep a trade advantage over the countries they are trading with.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10034
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Muslim Terrorist Attack: UPDATE

Postby Legion » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:20 pm

there is little that can be done about nations that manipulate their currency to keep a trade advantage over the countries they are trading with
Stop trading with them.
Legion
Always A Bride
 
Posts: 3162
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:23 am

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Muslim Terrorist Attack: UPDATE

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:34 pm

Legion wrote:
there is little that can be done about nations that manipulate their currency to keep a trade advantage over the countries they are trading with
Stop trading with them.


How does 5% of a population stop trade with the other 95%? If you want to see what happens when a nation isn't trading with the majority rest of the world, take a look at Iran before the sanctions were lifted. Extreme poverty for most Iranians.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10034
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Muslim Terrorist Attack: UPDATE

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:24 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Legion wrote:
there is little that can be done about nations that manipulate their currency to keep a trade advantage over the countries they are trading with
Stop trading with them.


How does 5% of a population stop trade with the other 95%? If you want to see what happens when a nation isn't trading with the majority rest of the world, take a look at Iran before the sanctions were lifted. Extreme poverty for most Iranians.

Damn!!! Are you really that fucking dumb?!?!? The Iranians own ruling class is the cause of them being in poverty not us... It works just like socialism, the rulers get rich and everybody else gets screwed.!!
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Muslim Terrorist Attack: UPDATE

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:36 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
Legion wrote:
How does 5% of a population stop trade with the other 95%? If you want to see what happens when a nation isn't trading with the majority rest of the world, take a look at Iran before the sanctions were lifted. Extreme poverty for most Iranians.


Damn!!! Are you really that fucking dumb?!?!? The Iranians own ruling class is the cause of them being in poverty not us... It works just like socialism, the rulers get rich and everybody else gets screwed.!!


Bah hah hah hah!!!!


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10034
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Muslim Terrorist Attack: UPDATE

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:35 am

Terrorism or an Accident remains to be seen. Train crash in NJ kills 3 and injures over 100.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20926
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Muslim Terrorist Attack: UPDATE

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:03 am

The mall shooter was not a U.S. citizen but he voted in three elections. Yet Democrats say it's racist to have voter id laws. :roll:
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20926
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Muslim Terrorist Attack: UPDATE

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:19 am

The FBI have arrested the Orlando shooters wife in connection to the terrorist attack.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20926
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Muslim Terrorist Attack: UPDATE

Postby goat47 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:01 pm

At least we will have a President who will say Islamic Terrorism when it's called for.
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2154
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Muslim Terrorist Attack: UPDATE

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:41 pm

goat47 wrote:At least we will have a President who will say Islamic Terrorism when it's called for.


Vladimir Sr. will inform Vladimir Jr. whom to call Islamic terrorists. We know from Putin's targets in Syria they won't be Hezbollah or ISIS members.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10034
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Muslim Terrorist Attack: UPDATE

Postby Gopher » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:26 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
goat47 wrote:At least we will have a President who will say Islamic Terrorism when it's called for.


Vladimir Sr. will inform Vladimir Jr. whom to call Islamic terrorists. We know from Putin's targets in Syria they won't be Hezbollah or ISIS members.


Your just being silly now Cate.
User avatar
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper
 
Posts: 3473
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:24 pm

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Muslim Terrorist Attack: UPDATE

Postby ScArEcRoW » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:42 am

It gives them an excuse. Democrats always need a scapegoat. Everything bad during Obama's time in office was Bush's fault. Now for the next four years we will hear about the Russians.
User avatar
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2639
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:46 am

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Muslim Terrorist Attack: UPDATE

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:56 am

ScArEcRoW wrote:It gives them an excuse. Democrats always need a scapegoat. Everything bad during Obama's time in office was Bush's fault. Now for the next four years we will hear about the Russians.


Not that long SC. Not that long.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10034
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Muslim Terrorist Attack: UPDATE

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:14 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
ScArEcRoW wrote:It gives them an excuse. Democrats always need a scapegoat. Everything bad during Obama's time in office was Bush's fault. Now for the next four years we will hear about the Russians.


Not that long SC. Not that long.


I'm thinking more like eight years.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20926
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Muslim Terrorist Attack: UPDATE

Postby upallnight » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:01 pm

Now that Trump's President he gets to make his people to kill list lol.
upallnight
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Previous

Return to BREAKING NEWS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests