BREAKING NEWS: Muslim Terrorist Attack: UPDATE

Please use this forum for late breaking news only. Developing news stories such as traffic accidents, fires, severe weather, road conditions, crime in progress, and things of that nature should be posted here.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Muslim Terrorist Attack: UPDATE

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:02 pm

Leaked FBI Data Reveal 7,700 Terrorist Encounters in USA in One Year; Border States Most Targeted

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/09/26/leaked-fbi-data-reveal-7700-terrorist-encounters-usa-one-year-border-states-targeted/
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:25 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
Leaked FBI Data Reveal 7,700 Terrorist Encounters in USA in One Year; Border States Most Targeted

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/09/26/leaked-fbi-data-reveal-7700-terrorist-encounters-usa-one-year-border-states-targeted/

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby Political Plague » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:29 am

Cate doesn't have anything to say.
Political Plague

Postby Briscoe » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:35 am

cate's become unglued since the debate. she can only call trump names and accuse him of lying but she can't prove any of it. she sounds like some school kid arguing with enemys.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby upallnight » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:47 am

ACLU representing bombing suspect Ahmad Rahami

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/207897684-story
upallnight

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:49 am

Briscoe wrote:cate's become unglued since the debate. she can only call trump names and accuse him of lying but she can't prove any of it. she sounds like some school kid arguing with enemys.

As I posted earlier, the rubber would meet the road in last night's debate. If I"m unglued that means 62% of those snap polled that voted Hillary as the winner of last night's debate are also unglued.

I posted the vetted results on the lies told in last nights debate. The big orange oranutan won that trophy proving the lies he esposed by a significant margin.

Trump supporters have vilified Hillary repeating his 'truthful hyperboles' (better known as lies), during this entire election process. As Hillary said last night 'It's fact checking' time.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Political Plague » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:02 am

Briscoe wrote:cate's become unglued since the debate. she can only call trump names and accuse him of lying but she can't prove any of it. she sounds like some school kid arguing with enemys.

She's going off CNN journalist opinion.
Political Plague

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:12 am

The word 'unhinged' applies to Trump's lack of focus and ramblings in last night's debate with Hillary.

Where did 'you should see my 10 year old son, he's so good with computers' come from during the cyber threats discussion? What the heck does Tump's 10 year old son being 'so good' with computers have to do with cyber hacks that threaten our national security? Is the big orange orangutan mulling over the possibility of putting his 10 year old over our nation's cyber security should he win the oval office? I don't doubt it.

And where was the big orange orangutan going with his supposition that a 400 pound American in their bed was threatening our nation's cyber security?

If you wanna talk unhinged, review Trumps input in last night's debate.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:51 am

Missing Afghans Raise Terrorism Fears
Seven military students fled training in U.S. this month

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/missing-afghans-raise-terrorism-fears/
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby goat47 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:20 pm

They are out campaigning for Hillary. It's just a accident that they disappeared during the time of the NY/NJ bombings.
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:00 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:The word 'unhinged' applies to Trump's lack of focus and ramblings in last night's debate with Hillary.

Where did 'you should see my 10 year old son, he's so good with computers' come from during the cyber threats discussion? What the heck does Tump's 10 year old son being 'so good' with computers have to do with cyber hacks that threaten our national security? Is the big orange orangutan mulling over the possibility of putting his 10 year old over our nation's cyber security should he win the oval office? I don't doubt it.

And where was the big orange orangutan going with his supposition that a 400 pound American in their bed was threatening our nation's cyber security?

So selling and giving government secrets to the enemy is okay by you, but an example of how easy computers are to hack is beyond your scope... If that's all you got I understand your fascination with Hillary... You think she's smart...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:34 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:The word 'unhinged' applies to Trump's lack of focus and ramblings in last night's debate with Hillary.

So selling and giving government secrets to the enemy is okay by you, but an example of how easy computers are to hack is beyond your scope... If that's all you got I understand your fascination with Hillary... You think she's smart...

How about proving your treason charges Whiteguy? With respect to The Orangutang's 10 'so good with computers', are you inferring a 10 year old is capable of hacking the computers managing access and information in the White Room? If you know of any 10 year old with those skills, you need to make sure he's expedited to Langely, Va. asap.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:01 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:

How about proving your treason charges Whiteguy? With respect to The Orangutang's 10 'so good with computers', are you inferring a 10 year old is capable of hacking the computers managing access and information in the White Room? If you know of any 10 year old with those skills, you need to make sure he's expedited to Langely, Va. asap.

A ten year old?!?!? Every ten year old could have gotten in Hillary's email.!! It is treason to give away classified information to anybody an everybody that wants it... In this day of thinking everybody that expects security and has a patriotic bent is labeled as a kook... You think I'm a kook I don't really give a fat fuck... What you think is so far beneath me that the Hubble telescope couldn't find it... If you disagree with me and my belief and my opinion, then I must be doing something right...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:47 pm

You with a patriotic bent? You must be joking. Kook or not you are far, far from patriotic. Nationalistic yes, patriotic no.

Patriots are proud of their country, proud of it's accomplishments and it's standing in the world. Patriots love their country and all it stands for. I've never read one sentence of yours that has expressed any pride whatsoever in our country, it's leaders or the people that belong to it that aren't like you. That makes you a Nationalist, not a Patriot. What you express is admiration for a single culture State, not our diverse multi-cultured U.S.A. You would abolish the Constitutional Amendments that supports multi culturalism protecting diversity. The very Amendments that worked to make our country great.

As Hillary Clinton stated in last night's debate, only 5% of the globes total population are U.S.citizens, We are not an island unto ourselves. The longevity and future success of our nation depends on understanding and partnering with the other 95% of the world's population. If our country ever reaches the stage of the isolation you nationalist crave, the only freedom we will have will be freedom to starve until our enemies to devour what's left of us.

If you don't believe any of this, study the rise and fall of the Third Reich. There's nothing like knowing history to prevent repeating it.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:51 am

I agree Cate, but that partnership only works if it's fair for everyone. Mexico getting a free trade pass, and us having to pay isn't fair.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

PreviousNext

Return to BREAKING NEWS