Senator Brandon Smith Arrested For DUI!

Please use this forum for late breaking news only. Developing news stories such as traffic accidents, fires, severe weather, road conditions, crime in progress, and things of that nature should be posted here.

Re: Senator Brandon Smith Arrested For DUI!

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat May 23, 2015 10:16 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:The easiest way to piss off a liberal; call them one... They get fighting mad... Why be embarrassed if you be one, be proud of it... Don't hang your head in shame... I don't want to take any position where I have to hide it... I'm so conservative I make Thomas Jefferson look like a 'New Dealer', and so damned proud I'm about to bust.!!!!

I've read quite a bit of your communication Whiteguy. I wonder if you can even imagine there are those that do not subscribe to any ideology, and yet are not Anarchist?

I understand your need for labeling others. It simplifies an otherwise complex world for you. There are people, like myself, that don't feel the need to belong to a group, a church, or an organization, a Party. We neither desire nor commit to any self serving ideology. We're happy rubbing along in life, with a mind free of the thought control imposed by any the above noted. Most often we're labeled Humanist.

And we are not shackled with shame, or pissed off at anyone other than those that desire to keep humanity enslaved.

Whiteguy, you obviously want others to view you in a certain fashion. You have adopted a label that proclaims to the world "who you are". The only problem with labels is that they are phony guides on lifes well traveled roads. The fact is no man is a whole anything except human. Rather he is the sum of his parts.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Briscoe » Sun May 24, 2015 1:15 pm

how many people ever got a speeding ticket or got in trouble of any kind and tried to get it "fixed"? almost everybody i'd say.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Sun May 24, 2015 1:19 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:The easiest way to piss off a liberal; call them one... They get fighting mad... Why be embarrassed if you be one, be proud of it... Don't hang your head in shame... I don't want to take any position where I have to hide it... I'm so conservative I make Thomas Jefferson look like a 'New Dealer', and so damned proud I'm about to bust.!!!!

I've read quite a bit of your communication Whiteguy. I wonder if you can even imagine there are those that do not subscribe to any ideology, and yet are not Anarchist?

I understand your need for labeling others. It simplifies an otherwise complex world for you. There are people, like myself, that don't feel the need to belong to a group, a church, or an organization, a Party. We neither desire nor commit to any self serving ideology. We're happy rubbing along in life, with a mind free of the thought control imposed by any the above noted. Most often we're labeled Humanist.

And we are not shackled with shame, or pissed off at anyone other than those that desire to keep humanity enslaved.

Whiteguy, you obviously want others to view you in a certain fashion. You have adopted a label that proclaims to the world "who you are". The only problem with labels is that they are phony guides on lifes well traveled roads. The fact is no man is a whole anything except human. Rather he is the sum of his parts.

I am who I am, due to the content of my character... I make up my own mind about everything I believe... I don't follow anybody but God almighty... The rest are just chaff... I use noone, and allow noone to use me... I am the great I am!!!!
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Sun May 24, 2015 1:21 pm

Briscoe wrote:how many people ever got a speeding ticket or got in trouble of any kind and tried to get it "fixed"? almost everybody i'd say.

Not me!!! I play the lottery just to help my state education system, and I pay my fines and tickets so my local honorable government can get ahead...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Briscoe » Sun May 24, 2015 1:29 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:

I am who I am, due to the content of my character... I make up my own mind about everything I believe... I don't follow anybody but God almighty... The rest are just chaff... I use noone, and allow noone to use me... I am the great I am!!!!

that's how I am. I no longer let any preacher tell me how to live or any people in politics tell me how to vote.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby upallnight » Tue May 26, 2015 2:27 pm

Just think! Whiteguy gets a equal vote like the rest of us. :lol:
upallnight

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue May 26, 2015 5:54 pm

upallnight wrote:Just think! Whiteguy gets a equal vote like the rest of us. :lol:

Two!! I vote for my dead uncle too...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue May 26, 2015 10:56 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
upallnight wrote:Just think! Whiteguy gets a equal vote like the rest of us. :lol:

What!!! There was an Uncle Whiteguy too??? I mean how could the Good Lord permit a double helping of such cruel and unusual punishment??

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed May 27, 2015 1:05 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:

What!!! There was an Uncle Whiteguy too??? I mean how could the Good Lord permit a double helping of such cruel and unusual punishment??

Cause he loves me, and wants me to be happy...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed May 27, 2015 1:16 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:

Cause he loves me, and wants me to be happy...

I'm sure He loves me too, but I doubt that turtle I dropped a rock on, when I was a stupid kid, would agree. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Previous

Return to BREAKING NEWS