Arrest made in King murder

Please use this forum for late breaking news only. Developing news stories such as traffic accidents, fires, severe weather, road conditions, crime in progress, and things of that nature should be posted here.

Re: Arrest made in King murder

Postby Wild » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:14 pm

So Ernie turned him in and made a statement. That would answer my questions.. except one.. Why would he come to Harlan to do this crime? That will have to wait until trial.
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby winchester » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:03 pm

Wild wrote:So Ernie turned him in and made a statement. That would answer my questions.. except one.. Why would he come to Harlan to do this crime? That will have to wait until trial.

Shelby came home often this is we're his family is from and I think I read re he said he was friends with Ronny I guess he knew he had money and guns I have a lot of respect for his brother Ernie for doing this I know it had to be hard for him because he loves his brother
winchester

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Jesus was quoted as saying this in the Sermon on the Mount: Matt 5: 27 You have that it was said, 'you must not commit adultery. But I say to you that everyone who KEEPS ON looking at a woman so as to have a PASSION for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

He was talking about the principle of continuing to desire something will eventually lead to acting on the desire.

Personally I agree, if my man continued to look with lust at another woman she is his because I don't want him.

Adultery, lust. Did Abraham not commit adultery?

Yeah and his bastard son Ishmael was the father of the moslem religion...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby RAP » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:14 pm

{Rap} Jesus was quoted as saying this in the Sermon on the Mount: Matt 5: 27 You have that it was said, 'you must not commit adultery. But I say to you that everyone who KEEPS ON looking at a woman so as to have a PASSION for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

He was talking about the principle of continuing to desire something will eventually lead to acting on the desire.

Personally I agree, if my man continued to look with lust at another woman she is his because I don't want him.[/quote]

Adultery, lust. Did Abraham not commit adultery?[/quote]

As far as I know Abraham had only three women who bore him children.The first was an Egyptian Hagar presented to him by his wife Sarah. She felt that since she was barren she could have a son through her servant. Ishmael was born when his father was 86. Sarah had Isaac when she was 90 and Abraham was 100. After Hagar was sent away with her son and Sarah died Abraham married a woman called Keturah and she bore him six sons. So no I don't think he did commit Adultery because it was legal for him to have more than one wife and he chose not to. Hagar was a gift from his Wife and she gave the woman to him as his second wife. When he sent her away and Sarah died he once again took a wife and that was not adultery.Just as Jehovah had told him, "A father of nations I will make you." From his loins came the nations of Israelites, Ishmaelites, amd Edomites and medanites , also Midianites, and others. All from three legitimate wives.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:23 pm

Gift or not, how would you define adultery?
“When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.”
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby RAP » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:47 pm

Since Jesus gave us new instruction on how to serve God and he said the words I quoted from Matthew 5:27, 28 I would say that in Christian times it is only approved by God and man that one mate is all that we can have. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11. Hebrews 13:4 Let Marriage be honorable among all, and the marriage bed be without defilement, for God will judge fornicators and adulterers.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Pappy » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:58 pm

RAP wrote:{Rap} Jesus was quoted as saying this in the Sermon on the Mount: Matt 5: 27 You have that it was said, 'you must not commit adultery. But I say to you that everyone who KEEPS ON looking at a woman so as to have a PASSION for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Personally I agree, if my man continued to look with lust at another woman she is his because I don't want him.

Adultery, lust. Did Abraham not commit adultery?[/quot

As far as I know Abraham had only three women who bore him children.The first was an Egyptian Hagar presented to him by his wife Sarah. She felt that since she was barren she could have a son through her servant. Ishmael was born when his father was 86. Sarah had Isaac when she was 90 and Abraham was 100. After Hagar was sent away with her son and Sarah died Abraham married a woman called Keturah and she bore him six sons. So no I don't think he did commit Adultery because it was legal for him to have more than one wife and he chose not to. Hagar was a gift from his Wife and she gave the woman to him as his second wife. When he sent her away and Sarah died he once again took a wife and that was not adultery.Just as Jehovah had told him, "A father of nations I will make you." From his loins came the nations of Israelites, Ishmaelites, amd Edomites and medanites , also Midianites, and others. All from three legitimate wives.[/quote] Someone was back Dooring old Abraham
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby DarkFairy » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:58 pm

Legion wrote:
Wild wrote:Pappy thinking and getting it are very much in different directions.. :lol:

DF The same thing applied in the bible with Adultery. If you think about it then you done it. I don't see it that way at all. I may think about being with someone and wondering what it would be like but that does not mean that I would ever do the action. There are some lines you just don't cross. 8-)
If that is the case with the FBI then in their own jobs they would have to become murders, thieves, druggies, and so on in order to do their jobs. They would be committing the same crimes that they are wanting to prevent. Some people just do not think along those lines and don't know how to think along those lines. It is a shame we live in a world where the criminals and good guys have to think alike.

Discussing a crime would be planning a crime.

LMAO.... Okay, you're not serious right?
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:18 am

"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby the fluke » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:56 am

probably will set on the bach burner like the gibson murder case :(
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Postby Gopher » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:59 pm

Everything I have heard about him makes me believe he is a psychopath.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Skyedancer » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:26 pm

I may be wrong, but aren't there denominations that believe if you get divorced and then remarry that you are still committing adultery?
Skyedancer
Rainbow Bright

Postby RAP » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Yes, based on Matt 5:31, 32 Moreover it was said. "Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce. However I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except on account of fornication, makes her a subject for adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery. Matt 19: 3-9 explained it more thoroughly.

Only one grounds for divorce, fornication. So if you are contemplating Marriage be sure you are sure you want to be bound to them for life.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Not all denominations interpret it the same. There are a variety of reasons that would warrant a divorce and is acceptable by many churches. I digress, any news on this case?
“When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.”
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby RAP » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Your right Gurt, I should have answered their questions on the religious thread, sorry.
RAP
The Waltons

PreviousNext

Return to BREAKING NEWS