Rosspoint Murder/2 Arrested: Update-Jury Trial 06/10/14

Please use this forum for late breaking news only. Developing news stories such as traffic accidents, fires, severe weather, road conditions, crime in progress, and things of that nature should be posted here.

Re: Rosspoint Murder/Two Arrested

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:58 pm

Unbridled Spirit wrote:Miller better be bumming, borrowing, & stealing to get a lawyer or he may find his butt taking the whole rap!

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby DarkFairy » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:59 am

Bushwhacker wrote:I checked the HDC website, and old "Easy Money" as he like to be called, had been a regular customer of the DC several times. I've heard that he was a good guy and good at playing ball, but nobody said anything about him ever having a job and actually contributing as a tax paying citizen. If you don't want to get robbed and eventually killed, don't sell or do drugs, get a job and stay away from people like the ones that killed him. Its as simple as that! Although I do feel sorry for the families that have loved ones on both sides of this crime, I don't have any for those involved!

Although I do not have the disgust you have for drug dealers the truth is the truth.....If they play that game then they know the rules, they know the dangers and they know exactly what they are getting into before they do it.

I have no hatred toward him for what he chose to do in his life but the fact is....I'm sure he knew the dangers involved.
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Talk about let's make a deal. Justin Miller's attorney and the prosecutor are in the process of working out a deal to allow him to be on home incarceration. wymt.com.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Re: Rosspoint Shooting

Postby PharmGirl » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:53 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I'm going to assume that one of them held the gun on him while the other tied his hands. You would not have had to kill Dami in order to rob him.

Interesting comments on wymt.
http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headlines/Coroner-called-to-Harlan-Co-shooting-191567581.html

Dommie wasn't a thug drug dealer. They could have taken his money without much fight.
PharmGirl

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 pm

Looks to me like Justin Miller is smiling in his mug shot??
Unbridled Spirit

Re: Rosspoint Shooting

Postby Briscoe » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:04 am

PharmGirl wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I'm going to assume that one of them held the gun on him while the other tied his hands. You would not have had to kill Dami in order to rob him.

Interesting comments on wymt.
http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headlines/Coroner-called-to-Harlan-Co-shooting-191567581.html

Dommie wasn't a thug drug dealer. They could have taken his money without much fight.

good to hear that. most people here like it when a drug dealer dies. he was one of the good ones.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby Briscoe » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:06 am

Unbridled Spirit wrote:Looks to me like Justin Miller is smiling in his mug shot??

yeah, well duh...he just killed a drug dealer.
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:24 pm

Briscoe wrote:
Unbridled Spirit wrote:Looks to me like Justin Miller is smiling in his mug shot??

That'd make me smile...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Briscoe » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:42 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Briscoe wrote:

That'd make me smile...

like a possum eating shit you would.
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:16 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Talk about let's make a deal. Justin Miller's attorney and the prosecutor are in the process of working out a deal to allow him to be on home incarceration. wymt.com.

The above quote is from October 2013. On 03/31/14 Justin Miller was released on a $50,000 surety bond.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Gopher » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:51 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Talk about let's make a deal. Justin Miller's attorney and the prosecutor are in the process of working out a deal to allow him to be on home incarceration. wymt.com.

The above quote is from October 2013. On 03/31/14 Justin Miller was released on a $50,000 surety bond.

We know who made a deal.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:53 pm

Gopher wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:

We know who made a deal.

I was thinking the same thing.
Unbridled Spirit

Postby ScArEcRoW » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:48 pm

What the hell is Harlan's murder rate?
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:37 pm

ScArEcRoW wrote:What the hell is Harlan's murder rate?

One err now and then...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:43 am

ScArEcRoW wrote:What the hell is Harlan's murder rate?

Better question is what the hell is Harlan's release rate? http://www.wkyt.com/yourtown/locations/ ... 67581.html
“When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.”
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

PreviousNext

Return to BREAKING NEWS