Rosspoint Murder/2 Arrested: Update-Jury Trial 06/10/14

Please use this forum for late breaking news only. Developing news stories such as traffic accidents, fires, severe weather, road conditions, crime in progress, and things of that nature should be posted here.

Re: Rosspoint Murder/Two Arrested

Postby DarkFairy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:34 am

Yup, some interesting ones. One thing is almost certain, unless someone was there then the full truth will never be known by any of us; even the people who were there will give different accounts of what happened, not intentionally of course but it just seems to happen that way in regards to such violent events.
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby Gopher » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:41 am

I've heard it was a party, i've heard it was a drug deal gone wrong, i've heard it was a planned robbery that went bad, i've heard so much the only thing I know to be true is that one man is dead and two are in jail for his murder.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Bushwhacker » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:35 am

I checked the HDC website, and old "Easy Money" as he like to be called, had been a regular customer of the DC several times. I've heard that he was a good guy and good at playing ball, but nobody said anything about him ever having a job and actually contributing as a tax paying citizen. If you don't want to get robbed and eventually killed, don't sell or do drugs, get a job and stay away from people like the ones that killed him. Its as simple as that! Although I do feel sorry for the families that have loved ones on both sides of this crime, I don't have any for those involved!
Bushwhacker

Postby Still Standing » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Praying for the families, I know none of the ones involved but, the families are the ones at home hearing all the talk about their loved ones, they are the ones left to pick up the pieces that are shattered, they are the ones left to try to live normal.
You may tell me where to go , but there ain't nobody going to tell me what to do.
My giva damn's busted....
Still Standing
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:58 pm

I heard earlier that Dami had been staying there.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby RAP » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:21 pm

Still Standing wrote:Praying for the families, I know none of the ones involved but, the families are the ones at home hearing all the talk about their loved ones, they are the ones left to pick up the pieces that are shattered, they are the ones left to try to live normal.

That is what I say. Have mercy on the kids, they only know that there dad is dead and will not be coming home. The two I know is only babies so in time they will adjust and forget.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby FallenAngel » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:48 pm

Looks like from posts made on facebook that there will be people at Walmart today taking up donations for Delaney's funeral...
“Stop trying to fit in when you were born to stand out.”
FallenAngel
The Fallen One

Postby Pappy » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:15 pm

Gopher wrote:I've heard it was a party, i've heard it was a drug deal gone wrong, i've heard it was a planned robbery that went bad, i've heard so much the only thing I know to be true is that one man is dead and two are in jail for his murder.

The best way to get rid of Thugs and Druggies is turn them against each other by post info saying the druggies have ratted out the Thugs and the Thug and Druggie war will begin,may the best team lose.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Bushwhacker » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:30 pm

I wont donate a dime, for this dead drug dealer. One less to corrupt young children who want to expirement with drugs and eventually destroy their lives and futures and worry their familes to death. Its good that he is gone!
Bushwhacker

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Bushwhacker wrote:I wont donate a dime, for this dead drug dealer. One less to corrupt young children who want to expirement with drugs and eventually destroy their lives and futures and worry their familes to death. Its good that he is gone!

Drug dealers make good money... I can't understand every time one of em dies they have to have a fund raiser to bury them... Let the fricking county take care of em...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Meadow » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:10 pm

I feel sorry for these children and the family. Regardless of the circumstances, this is someone's son, father, brother, uncle, or loved one. They are the ones left to grieve and pick up the pieces.
Meadow

Postby Gopher » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:10 pm

I don't want to sound cruel, but I couldn't in good faith donated based on his occupation.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Gopher » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:03 am

Cooper is charged with murder, and has Otis Doan as his attorney. Miller was charged with complicity to murder, and has a court appointed attorney. Which one do you think will get the lesser sentence?
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Pappy » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:29 pm

Gopher wrote:Cooper is charged with murder, and has Otis Doan as his attorney. Miller was charged with complicity to murder, and has a court appointed attorney. Which one do you think will get the lesser sentence?

The one with the Fat Man
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:43 pm

Miller better be bumming, borrowing, & stealing to get a lawyer or he may find his butt taking the whole rap!
Unbridled Spirit

PreviousNext

Return to BREAKING NEWS