Rosspoint Murder/2 Arrested: Update-Jury Trial 06/10/14

Please use this forum for late breaking news only. Developing news stories such as traffic accidents, fires, severe weather, road conditions, crime in progress, and things of that nature should be posted here.

Re: Rosspoint Shooting

Postby fairviewcrew » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:09 am

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/50844517/#.USI0kYleuKw

This was a difficult article to read........

This article states that the victim's hands were tied behind his back. This story keeps growing more and more horrific.
America is woven of many strands. I would recognize them and let it so remain. Our fate is to become one, and yet many.This is not prophecy, but description.
Ralph Ellison
fairviewcrew

Postby Gopher » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:28 am

Looks like it was a robbery. I wonder how much money it was?

Miller told investigators he witnessed the crime and watched Cooper take clothes, drugs and money from Delany after shooting him.
The two agreed to split the money, the citation report said, but Miller gave his half back after going next door and telling a family member what happened.

Who ever Debbie Bledsoe is should read the article she is quoted in. The Miller kid gave his half back after his family told him to it would appear.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:45 am

Debbie Bledsoe is the toughest damn woman I know of...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:18 am

Debbie is a good person, but the boy admitted to police he had killed Damiano. That about sums it up...
Unbridled Spirit

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:51 pm

I'm going to assume that one of them held the gun on him while the other tied his hands. You would not have had to kill Dami in order to rob him.

Interesting comments on wymt.
http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headlines/Coroner-called-to-Harlan-Co-shooting-191567581.html
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby fairviewcrew » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:17 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I'm going to assume that one of them held the gun on him while the other tied his hands. You would not have had to kill Dami in order to rob him.

http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headlines/Coroner-called-to-Harlan-Co-shooting-191567581.html

Some of the comments have been deleted. All I took away from the existing comments was that some feel that the two did not act alone, and someone felt like it might be self-defense. Odd how many comments were removed BTW. I've never seen that before on the WYMT comments. How can so many people claim that it was self-defense or that the perpetrators are innocent? The victim had his hands tied behind his back and one the perpetrators family admits to calling 9-1-1 after the person confessed to murder?
America is woven of many strands. I would recognize them and let it so remain. Our fate is to become one, and yet many.This is not prophecy, but description.
Ralph Ellison
fairviewcrew

Re: Rosspoint Murder/Two Arrested

Postby Gopher » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:26 pm

I don't think anything good has ever came from being a crackhead.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Gopher wrote:I don't think anything good has ever came from being a crackhead.

You can get one of em to stir paint for you for a dollar... All that shaking and lunging mixes it up pretty good too... We won't get into all the advantages of oral sex from one at this time...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Pappy » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:

You can get one of em to stir paint for you for a dollar... All that shaking and lunging mixes it up pretty good too... We won't get into all the advantages of oral sex from one at this time...

lets dont discuss ur sex life AW,stop shaking
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby RAP » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:24 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I'm going to assume that one of them held the gun on him while the other tied his hands. You would not have had to kill Dami in order to rob him.

Dami had been robbed numerous times, by numerous persons, he never put up a fight. He never called the police. He took the loss. He was a small time drug dealer who paid for his addiction by selling sometime. There is more here than meets the eye. He would have given them the drugs and money without a fight. Oh and by the way that pic of him with the hair is old or very new Doesn't even look like the boy I know.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby RAP » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:31 pm

You are right but I think his drug of choice was pot. When you play the game you will get the name and all games have an end, to bad this one ended with the death of a young man who wouldn't hurt a flea. What a shame he had two great kids and a woman who love him very much.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Gopher » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:09 pm

RAP wrote:

You are right but I think his drug of choice was pot. When you play the game you will get the name and all games have an end, to bad this one ended with the death of a young man who wouldn't hurt a flea. What a shame he had two great kids and a woman who love him very much.

I was speaking of the murdering crackheads.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:37 pm

RAP wrote:

Dami had been robbed numerous times, by numerous persons, he never put up a fight. He never called the police. He took the loss. He was a small time drug dealer who paid for his addiction by selling sometime. There is more here than meets the eye. He would have given them the drugs and money without a fight. Oh and by the way that pic of him with the hair is old or very new Doesn't even look like the boy I know.

She is correct that he wouldn't have put up a fight unless he absolutely had to.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:02 pm

Damn..! Any chance we could get this drug dealer nominated for a sainthood!!?
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby RAP » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:36 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:Damn..! Any chance we could get this drug dealer nominated for a sainthood!!?

Not from me. But he is bad enough in truth, lies don't need to spread about him for the sake of his children. He was not violent. Unfortunately he chose to do some thing that led to his death. It is not rare in his field to reap what you sow.
RAP
The Waltons

PreviousNext

Return to BREAKING NEWS