Sandy Hook

Please use this forum for late breaking news only. Developing news stories such as traffic accidents, fires, severe weather, road conditions, crime in progress, and things of that nature should be posted here.

Re: Connecticut School Shooting/27 Dead, 18 Children

Postby clark bailey » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:25 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
clark bailey wrote:I think most conspiracies eventually turn up to be bunk, but there's something not quite right about this whole mess. Of that I agree.

Oh your right. So many "agent's" on the scene. The guys with the hearing devices in their ears. The announcement that they were "practicing" for a bomb scare. Nothing about it add's up.

Right, I completely agree there is something amiss regarding the whole situation, exactly what happened I don't know. Most conspiracies I think are a little out there but I always had an uneasy feeling about this situation.
clark bailey

Postby clark bailey » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:36 am

In fact a friend sent me a Youtube clip the other day where one of the parents of one of the children was speaking on some morning talk show. Well the parent said that a few weeks before his child died he said the child remarked that how he hoped President Obama would make a law to where only soldiers could have guns.

Now this is not proof of some pre-planned conspiracy but it does show that after the fact someone somewhere was using victims to try and help further an agenda. Because there's no way I believe that mularkey that a kid was going around saying that, at least not without being coached constantly...and what are the odds of some hyper political first grader ( I think that is how old these kids were) going around talking about that stuff to then be murdered by gun violence...HMMM, I'm thinking nill. I'll post that clip as soon as I find it.
clark bailey

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:35 pm

There were 'agents' with earpieces at Sandy Hook and the Boston bombing... Kinda odd all this shit happening in 'blue' states too...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby clark bailey » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:09 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD4FxDgwoNo

I decided to find the original interview clip and not the one I was sent that has "theories' attached to it, because for one I don't agree with all the theories. Two this provides a clearer understanding of what the guy actually said and it wasn't about a dead child but something one of his living children ( 10 year old) allegedly said. The other video was a tad misleading on that. Anyway, perhaps the child did say something to that effect and the parent is relaying it? Perhaps.

But I wonder why the daughter who allegedly made the comments isn't on the program with them? I also wonder how a ten year old who was obviously intelligent and articulate enough to be very specific on who should and should not be allowed to have weapons would not be a perfect guest for this type of show?

My gut tells me the kid never said it at all and they are just trying to garner sympathy for the agenda. This does nothing to prove a pre planned conspiracy but it does go to show that exploiting a tragedy for political gain is something people are more than willing to do. The comments about gun control start around 40 seconds in or so...
clark bailey

Postby Gopher » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:16 am

The Government will go to any length to achieve their agenda.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby DarkFairy » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:57 am

I will just say one thing Clark....children at that age repeat what they hear their parents talking about and if those parents had been discussing it in front of that child....then I could easily see him saying it. My kids have mentioned things to me that me and my husband have talked about, things I know they are only saying because they heard us discussing it.

Not trying to de-bunk your theory or anything, just wanted to add it to your discussion.
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby clark bailey » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:39 am

[quote="DarkFairy"]I will just say one thing Clark....children at that age repeat what they hear their parents talking about and if those parents had been discussing it in front of that child....then I could easily see him saying it. My kids have mentioned things to me that me and my husband have talked about, things I know they are only saying because they heard us discussing it.

Not trying to de-bunk your theory or anything, just wanted to add it to your discussion.
[/quotea

Absolutely, and that may be the case. She may have actually said, he did in fact pass it off as her coming up with it on her own. He MAY have actually thought she did, but I really have a hard time believing any of that. I don't know that it can be proven or debunked because it is just a postulation on a certain segment of a greater theory of a conspiracy. I'm not sold on there being any kind of conspiracy but there was just something about the way the gun control thing came up and the push towards banning certain weapons. I expect, always expect gun control talk after a mass shooting but this was on a whole new level. It's more of a gut feeling than anything I suppose but, ah, anyway, you make a good point.
clark bailey

Postby DarkFairy » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Wasn't there another school shooting today? I haven't looked it up but I seen someone on FB talking about it and said no one was injured...I hope that part is true if there was a shooting.
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:58 am

Many people speculate if the Sandy Hook shooting really occurred or if it was a False Flag. Well the FBI just added fuel to the fire with their crime statistics. In Newtown, Conn for the year 2012 they list 0 murders.

http://www.infowars.com/fbi-says-no-one-killed-at-sandy-hook/
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:49 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Many people speculate if the Sandy Hook shooting really occurred or if it was a False Flag. Well the FBI just added fuel to the fire with their crime statistics. In Newtown, Conn for the year 2012 they list 0 murders.

http://www.infowars.com/fbi-says-no-one-killed-at-sandy-hook/

I can't buy into an anti gun conspiracy here. Some of the people killed deaths certificates have been posted on the net. The thing about the deaths not including in the FBI crime statistics supposedly is because they were filed with State of Connecticut. I don't know exactly how states are required to report into FBI data pools, so I can't say it's a valid reason for them not included in the FBI report. My feeling is a conspiracy of this nature would be incredibly difficult to pull off. Think of all the ancillary players involved? How would you make 26 people disappear into thin air? Imagine how many relatives, community members, government employees, medical personnel, emergency personell and law enforcement personell would have to be silenced?? I'd sooner believe The Stepford Wives wasn't a movie, and I'm living among the sequel "The Stepford Husbands".

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby upallnight » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:24 am

Recently I have been doing a lot of reading about Sandy Hook. The fact that they tore the school down after the shooting is REALLY, REALLY suspicious. They clearly destroyed evidence. Just like they did when they totally destroyed the remains of 9/11 buildings AND the OKC building. There are SO MANY unanswered questions about Sandy Hook. Could it have been a drill that went live?
upallnight

Re: Sandy Hook

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:59 am

There was a twenty two year old nitwit in one of them blue states that put a firework (bomb) on his head and liquefied his brain... This morning his mom in all over the news trying to ban fireworks... WTF is wrong with people... She should be banned for raising a fool...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby goat47 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:28 pm

upallnight wrote:Recently I have been doing a lot of reading about Sandy Hook. The fact that they tore the school down after the shooting is REALLY, REALLY suspicious. They clearly destroyed evidence. Just like they did when they totally destroyed the remains of 9/11 buildings AND the OKC building. There are SO MANY unanswered questions about Sandy Hook. Could it have been a drill that went live?

Their are a lot of you tube videos that will leave you in disbelief.
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Political Plague » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:47 pm

A liberal judge has ruled that the victims familes of Sandy Hook can sue Remmington Arms and hold them responsible for the shooting. This will be overturned by the Supreme Court.

Their is a positive side.

Let the plaintiffs prove that someone was killed at Sandyhook. Maybe through discovery we'll finally get to see those autopsy and crime scene photos. Maybe they can finally explain all of the anomalies associated with Sandyhoax. Who were the guys in the woods? Who were the disguised nuns that police were looking for? Why no EMS called to the school? Why was evacuation filmed by State Police dashcam that looked directly at the parking lot for well over an hour? Where is all of the forensic evidence and photos?
Political Plague

Postby Pappy » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:41 pm

Political Plague wrote:A liberal judge has ruled that the victims familes of Sandy Hook can sue Remmington Arms and hold them responsible for the shooting. This will be overturned by the Supreme Court.

Their is a positive side.

Let the plaintiffs prove that someone was killed at Sandyhook. Maybe through discovery we'll finally get to see those autopsy and crime scene photos. Maybe they can finally explain all of the anomalies associated with Sandyhoax. Who were the guys in the woods? Who were the disguised nuns that police were looking for? Why no EMS called to the school? Why was evacuation filmed by State Police dashcam that looked directly at the parking lot for well over an hour? Where is all of the forensic evidence and photos?

All the evidence is under my desk filed away.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

PreviousNext

Return to BREAKING NEWS