Sandy Hook

Please use this forum for late breaking news only. Developing news stories such as traffic accidents, fires, severe weather, road conditions, crime in progress, and things of that nature should be posted here.

Re: Sandy Hook

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:35 am

The ruling by this judge is equivalent to guns are for murder as a vagina is for prostitution.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Political Plague » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:20 pm

I didn't believe the "official story" of Sandy Hook from day one. And it fits the "lone nut gunman" formula of JFK, RFK, MLK, etc...
Political Plague

Postby upallnight » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:17 am

Nothing about Sandyhook was real. It's been debunked many times by various people.
upallnight

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:23 am

Sandy Hook was one of two things. A complete hoax, or a false flag.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby goat47 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:47 pm

OK...so now we apply the same reasoning to knives, chainsaws, water, gasoline, hammers, chemicals, ropes, automobiles, ski's, boats, .........to name just a few more...

Absurd thinking but that's the fraud perpetrated by liberals.
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Political Plague » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:40 pm

Political Plague wrote:I didn't believe the "official story" of Sandy Hook from day one. And it fits the "lone nut gunman" formula of JFK, RFK, MLK, etc...

After further investigation I believe it was a complete hoax. I came across a video of this "event" that totally flipped me. The people coming out of the firehouse, then circling around to go back in. The father that was laughing and smiling, then minutes later crying during his interview. All the laws about public records that were passed that helped conceal the facts. But mostly the money. It seems like almost everyone involved is now millionaires, many with major companies of their own.
Political Plague

Postby PharmGirl » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:20 am

I've seen the video your talking about and their is no explanation for it.
PharmGirl

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:23 am

Megan Kelly interviewed Alex Jones, and it's causing some negative push back on Kelly, even before it airs. Sandy Hook parents of the children killed are protesting NBC for giving Jones a national platform to bolster his conspiracy theories. They are demanding equal time.

In the meantime Jones is attempting to keep the interview from airing, claiming he was 'lied to'. At the end of the day it's all about pumping up Nielsen ratings.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:00 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:Megan Kelly interviewed Alex Jones, and it's causing some negative push back on Kelly, even before it airs. Sandy Hook parents of the children killed are protesting NBC for giving Jones a national platform to bolster his conspiracy theories. They are demanding equal time.

In the meantime Jones is attempting to keep the interview from airing, claiming he was 'lied to'. At the end of the day it's all about pumping up Nielsen ratings.

We will never know the full truth about Sandy Hook. The video does seem to be 100% staged. Then you have the dad going from laughing to crying in 10 seconds.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:26 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:Megan Kelly interviewed Alex Jones, and it's causing some negative push back on Kelly, even before it airs. Sandy Hook parents of the children killed are protesting NBC for giving Jones a national platform to bolster his conspiracy theories. They are demanding equal time.

We will never know the full truth about Sandy Hook. The video does seem to be 100% staged. Then you have the dad going from laughing to crying in 10 seconds.

Video's are incredibly easy to edit. There's no way I would give any credibility to any source, beyond the first hand accounts of people at the scene, and affected by it.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby VoteMout » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:45 pm

Cate believes all "official" stories.
VoteMout

Postby Cornbread » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:46 pm

I don't think Cate's real. I think "she" is some dude in his granny's basement pretending to be this worldly knowledgeable woman. :lol:
Cornbread
Django

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:56 pm

Cornbread wrote:I don't think Cate's real. I think "she" is some dude in his granny's basement pretending to be this worldly knowledgeable woman. :lol:

Cate could be that 400 lb. hacker that Trump thinks hacked the DNC and Podesta's emails. Though it's not very likely.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:59 pm

Cornbread wrote:I don't think Cate's real. I think "she" is some dude in his granny's basement pretending to be this worldly knowledgeable woman. :lol:

With the Penis size of Pee Wee Herman. :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:42 am

Many NBC stations are planning not to carry the Alex Jones interview. He discusses Sandy Hook in the interview. He should be concerned with what's left on the editors floor.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

PreviousNext

Return to BREAKING NEWS