Sandy Hook

Please use this forum for late breaking news only. Developing news stories such as traffic accidents, fires, severe weather, road conditions, crime in progress, and things of that nature should be posted here.

Sandy Hook

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:29 pm

This is unbelievable...
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Re: Connecticut School Shooting/27 Dead, 18 Children

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:33 pm

"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:39 pm

You know if guns were illegal___Nah never mind... When will they ever realize that disarming law abiding citizens is a major contributing factor in this... Teachers not only should be allowed to arm themselves, they should be required to...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:42 pm

In todays society- I think AWG mite have a point. This is so sad.
Unbridled Spirit

Postby Still Standing » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:00 pm

I keep watching the news reports and I am just shattered....
You may tell me where to go , but there ain't nobody going to tell me what to do.
My giva damn's busted....
Still Standing
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:00 pm

GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Gopher » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:14 pm

I'm watching conflicting news reports. One said a second shooter was dead, and now another said the is in custody.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Gopher wrote:I'm watching conflicting news reports. One said a second shooter was dead, and now another said the is in custody.

I read that his brother is in custody, and that a body was found at his home.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:11 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
Gopher wrote:I'm watching conflicting news reports. One said a second shooter was dead, and now another said the is in custody.

I read that his brother is in custody, and that a body was found at his home.

OMGosh- another twist in this crazy story.
Unbridled Spirit

Postby Karen » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:21 pm

I can't stop thinking about how many families will be burying their precious babies this Christmas instead of seeing their children smile as the open their gifts and enjoy the holiday. I don't understand how something like this could happen. What could be going through the evil minds when they do something like this?
Karen
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Correction: The shooter was a son of one of the teachers at the school.

URGENT: Sources say both parents of Ryan Lanza, 24, were found dead at separate locations

http://www.foxnews.com/
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby RAP » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:36 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:You know if guns were illegal___Nah never mind... When will they ever realize that disarming law abiding citizens is a major contributing factor in this... Teachers not only should be allowed to arm themselves, they should be required to...

Dam straight!! At least they should have guards at every door with Protection if someone comes in. At Harlan they kept the doors locked and no one could come in unless admitted. Visitors even parents had to be identified before entering. They viewed them through a glass window in the door. I agree it was inconvenient but at least I felt better knowing it was being done. It is no longer the case unfortunately.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:40 pm

gm.png
gm.png (173.72 KiB) Viewed 1186 times
Unbridled Spirit

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:26 pm

So that's the shooter???

Without a doubt this will be a outcry for gun control. I have posted many many times that Gun Free Zones, are in essence Killing Zones!!!!! Places shootings don't occur, Police Stations, Gun Stores, Gun Shows, NRA Meetings, Flea Markets, or any redneck gathering.

What isn't making big news today is the knife wielding Chinese fool who slashed 22 elementary students today in China. Should we ban all knifes, or just the sharp ones that do more damage?
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Next

Return to BREAKING NEWS