Prisoner walks off from work release

Please use this forum for late breaking news only. Developing news stories such as traffic accidents, fires, severe weather, road conditions, crime in progress, and things of that nature should be posted here.

Prisoner walks off from work release

Postby ~CJ~ » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 am

He has been MIA for a few days, we're just now finding out this.

http://harlandaily.com/view/full_story/ ... eft_column
~CJ~

Re: Prisoner walks off from work release

Postby wonderer » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:10 am

Looks bad on Mr Stallard trying to keep this hid from the public
Which has the right to know about these things.
:?
Guess he dont want to let the public know someone was not watching
the prisoners or what?
IS this guy considered harmful ? Thanks Mr Stallard
keeping things hid from the people who trusted in you
to elect you again.. I didnt !
wonderer

Postby Right to Know » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:41 am

I cant believe he didnt let the sheriff know.
Right to Know

Postby guest » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:01 am

He didn't notify any local law enforcement agency ni this county of what had taken place on Tuesday.

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:18 pm

Curt could care less about harlan county or it's citizens.

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:23 pm

I posted this last night, but somehow it didn't go thru.

Its my understanding that he was one of the inmates working at the Chaplin's Bldg throwing away what ever was left inside when he "walked" away. It wasn't realized that he was missing until they returned to the jail and did a head count.

Just like with not allowing prisoners to work in certain area's Curt does what he wants and gets a free pass from Fiscal Court.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby FallenAngel » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:46 pm

I posted about it a few days ago, someone must have known because there was a road block Wensday searching for him.
“Stop trying to fit in when you were born to stand out.”
FallenAngel
The Fallen One

Postby RAP » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:14 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I posted this last night, but somehow it didn't go thru.

Its my understanding that he was one of the inmates working at the Chaplin's Bldg throwing away what ever was left inside when he "walked" away. It wasn't realized that he was missing until they returned to the jail and did a head count.

Just like with not allowing prisoners to work in certain area's Curt does what he wants and gets a free pass from Fiscal Court.

Clear as looking through glass when clean. But as difficult to see all if it is smudged with dirt.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Has there been a SOS order issued..? If not, why the hell not.!?
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:32 pm

True Story: I was stopped at a Safety Check Point "Road Block" tonight, and being a smart ass I asked the trooper was he looking for the escaped convict. He said no that he was just checking license and tags. So I said you would know him if he drove by, and he laughed and said no.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby pretty princess » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:37 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:True Story: I was stopped at a Safety Check Point "Road Block" tonight, and being a smart ass I asked the trooper was he looking for the escaped convict. He said no that he was just checking license and tags. So I said you would know him if he drove by, and he laughed and said no.

so he wouldn't know him if he drove by :o ..just goes to show you that no one is aware of this situation or cares about it :?: . So I guess if law enforcement isn't worried we as citizens shouldn't either... :roll:
I'd rather dance in the storm than complain about the weather.
pretty princess

Postby Doc Holliday » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:20 pm

It's a real shame that law enforcement there has that attitude. The more I read about Harlan County the more I think forming a posse isn't such a bad idea.
It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds. Doc Holliday
Doc Holliday

Postby the fluke » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:24 pm

he will show up somewhere he can not hide forever or can the police really think that he will come in on his own ;)
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:01 pm

the fluke wrote:he will show up somewhere he can not hide forever or can the police really think that he will come in on his own ;)

His charges tend to be on the lower end, but by escaping he raised them a notch.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:45 am

Seems to me like ALL police depts. in our county should have a HUGE pic of this guy! It is scary that this guy had been missing for days & the public wasnt notified. What happens when this guy possibly does harm to someone in the community??
Unbridled Spirit

Next

Return to BREAKING NEWS