Tommy Polson Not Guilty

Please use this forum for late breaking news only. Developing news stories such as traffic accidents, fires, severe weather, road conditions, crime in progress, and things of that nature should be posted here.

Re: Tommy Polson Not Guilty

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:22 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
ScArEcRoW wrote:Polson has more drug charges?

It's my understanding that he will be sentenced to time served. It was an old indictment that Operation Unite held for a year or longer.

Whatever happened to that bunch of criminals... Not heard OU in a hell of a long time... Get their barrel full???
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Gunslinger » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:54 pm

Unlawful Narcotics Investigations, Treatment and Education!
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary

Postby Gopher » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:29 pm

It's scary that someone who is presumed innocent, and appeared innocent can be tried for murder. Parker Boggs is a fool for letting them persuade him into taking this case to the Grand Jury. The KSP's a fool for taking this case to Boggs in the first place. The KSP Commander's a fool for allowing this to go forward. The entire thing makes me shake my head, and afraid of our Justice System.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu May 01, 2014 7:24 am

Gopher wrote:It's scary that someone who is presumed innocent, and appeared innocent can be tried for murder. Parker Boggs is a fool for letting them persuade him into taking this case to the Grand Jury. The KSP's a fool for taking this case to Boggs in the first place. The KSP Commander's a fool for allowing this to go forward. The entire thing makes me shake my head, and afraid of our Justice System.

Attention KSP: GFunkMoneyDog did not say this. One of his members did. Please do not pull GFunkMoneyDog over because of it. Thank You. :D
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby jeepers creepers » Thu May 01, 2014 8:10 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
Gopher wrote:It's scary that someone who is presumed innocent, and appeared innocent can be tried for murder. Parker Boggs is a fool for letting them persuade him into taking this case to the Grand Jury. The KSP's a fool for taking this case to Boggs in the first place. The KSP Commander's a fool for allowing this to go forward. The entire thing makes me shake my head, and afraid of our Justice System.

Attention KSP: GFunkMoneyDog did not say this. One of his members did. Please do not pull GFunkMoneyDog over because of it. Thank You. :D

Whatcha gonna do when they come for you? :lol:
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"
jeepers creepers
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu May 01, 2014 12:18 pm

A new twist to the Polson case. It seems that the Prosecutors Office and the Kentucky State Police are feuding. Each side's blaming the other for the loss and for the charges being dismissed against Simpson. The Feltner family's mad at the Prosecutors Office and the KSP. In which they should be.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Gunslinger » Thu May 01, 2014 3:17 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:

Pull him over, pull him over.
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary

Postby jeepers creepers » Thu May 01, 2014 4:25 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
ScArEcRoW wrote:Polson has more drug charges?

It's my understanding that he will be sentenced to time served. It was an old indictment that Operation Unite held for a year or longer.

http://www.harlandaily.com/news/news/46 ... ng-charges
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"
jeepers creepers
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Gopher » Thu May 01, 2014 9:32 pm

The trafficking charges stemmed from events that occurred in March and April of 2010 and May of 2011, according to the final judgement order.

All drug dealers should be punished to the maximum extent the law allows, but these charges are 3 and 4 years old.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby ScArEcRoW » Fri May 02, 2014 9:49 am

Gopher wrote:
The trafficking charges stemmed from events that occurred in March and April of 2010 and May of 2011, according to the final judgement order.

All drug dealers should be punished to the maximum extent the law allows, but these charges are 3 and 4 years old.

I understand we have a backlog of criminal cases, but a 4 year old drug case?
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri May 02, 2014 12:13 pm

ScArEcRoW wrote:
Gopher wrote:

I understand we have a backlog of criminal cases, but a 4 year old drug case?

Operation Unite's famous for doing that. Just like the KSP's round-up right before Smitty retired.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby VoteMout » Fri May 09, 2014 10:38 am

I watched court tv as the rest of you did, and I concur with the jury's findings. He would be wise to leave the State of Kentucky before he finds himself charged with other crimes.
VoteMout

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri May 09, 2014 9:22 pm

I would have already been gone......
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri May 23, 2014 7:34 am

Charges have been dismissed against Steven Simpson. So we have a not guilty verdict, two dismissals, and the KSP, and the Commonwealth's office pointing fingers at one another.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby common cents » Fri May 23, 2014 9:50 am

So does that mean that both of the Simpsons have had all charges pertaining to the murder of Jay Feltner dropped?
common cents

PreviousNext

Return to BREAKING NEWS