Kentucky house of perverts

Please use this forum for late breaking news only. Developing news stories such as traffic accidents, fires, severe weather, road conditions, crime in progress, and things of that nature should be posted here.

Kentucky house of perverts

Postby Pappy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:36 pm

Rep Dan Johnson he couldn't take it anymore.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Re: Kentucky house of perverts

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:38 am

Pappy wrote:Rep Dan Johnson he couldn't take it anymore.

Just think Pappy, this man wouldn’t have shamed himself to the point of suicide, if he would have kept his hands off his daughters 17 year old best friend.

Years ago, when the lifespan wasn’t nearly as long as it is today, it was okay for kids 16 & 17 years old to forge intimate relationships with mature adults. Often with the ultimate goal of marriage.

Lifespans were shorter. Teens had to accept adult responsibilities. It was likely pneumonia, typhoid, polio, a bad flu virus, or a hundred different things could take you out before age 40.

Modern medicine extended the mortality rate. Young people have more opportunity and reason to delay marriage, childbirth, intimate relationships, etc. More time to for the cortex of their brain (the part relegated to independent executive decision making) to fully mature. More time to discover who they are, and independently decide what they want out of life.

Yet in some places, social psychology hasn’t advanced along with extended mortality. Some people think it’s still the norm to pursue an intimate relationship with a teen, or someone much, much younger. It’s not the norm. Hasn’t been for quite some time now.

Having learned more about the development of human behavior, society is shifting attitudes about what is socially acceptable and what isn’t, or shouldn’t be.

At the end of the day it comes down to respect for oneself, and deference to others that earn respect. Children live what they learn. Mature adults understand their behavior influences and models those that are yet maturing. Sexual exploitation of our youth is unacceptable in any form or fashion.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:10 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
Pappy wrote:Rep Dan Johnson he couldn't take it anymore.

Just think Pappy, this man wouldn’t have shamed himself to the point of suicide, if he would have kept his hands off his daughters 17 year old best friend.

Years ago, when the lifespan wasn’t nearly as long as it is today, it was okay for kids 16 & 17 years old to forge intimate relationships with mature adults. Often with the ultimate goal of marriage.

Lifespans were shorter. Teens had to accept adult responsibilities. It was likely pneumonia, typhoid, polio, a bad flu virus, or a hundred different things could take you out before age 40.

Modern medicine extended the mortality rate. Young people have more opportunity and reason to delay marriage, childbirth, intimate relationships, etc. More time to for the cortex of their brain (the part relegated to independent executive decision making) to fully mature. More time to discover who they are, and independently decide what they want out of life.

Yet in some places, social psychology hasn’t advanced along with extended mortality. Some people think it’s still the norm to pursue an intimate relationship with a teen, or someone much, much younger. It’s not the norm. Hasn’t been for quite some time now.

Having learned more about the development of human behavior, society is shifting attitudes about what is socially acceptable and what isn’t, or shouldn’t be.

At the end of the day it comes down to respect for oneself, and deference to others that earn respect. Children live what they learn. Mature adults understand their behavior influences and models those that are yet maturing. Sexual exploitation of our youth is unacceptable in any form or fashion.

That freak got off easy by killing himself may he rest in hell.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Pappy » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:37 am

Check this out and see what kind of preacher and freak Dan Johnson was. Kycir.org.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:42 pm

Pappy wrote:Check this out and see what kind of preacher and freak Dan Johnson was. Kycir.org.

Pappy, I tried to send you a PM about some of the things People Magazine has reported . Apparently, I’m no longer permitted to send PM from this forum. No matter, I read some things about what Johnson’s wife has said in People’s Magazine. People’s is an unreliable tabloid of sensationalism, often printing scandalous untrue stories. As such, I won’t publicly quote anything the magazine prints.

However, some of what People’s Magazine reported was also reported by Business Insider and the Associated Press;

“Johnson's wife, Rebecca Johnson, said her husband was the victim of a "high-tech lynching" and announced she would run to replace him in the Legislature.”

“He was the pastor of Heart of Fire Church in Louisville, which prided itself on welcoming "real people."

"It was a biker church, so there was lots of leather jackets, lots of long hair and people that if you ran into them on the street, you might have a different first impression," said David Adams, a political operative who worked with Johnson on his campaign.

On the church's website, Johnson claimed to have healed sick people during a visit to South America in 1991, including the incredible story of raising a woman from the dead. The miracles were detailed in a letter from David Fischer, pastor of a church in California. Fischer told the investigative reporting center that he did not witness those events and could not point the agency to anyone who had.

On his financial disclosure forms, Johnson listed his only source of income as workers compensation from the state of New York. He said that money was from injuries he sustained while working as a chaplain immediately following the 9/11 terrorist attack in New York City. But the reporting center, after a seven-month effort, could find no evidence that Johnson was in New York that day.”

It’s worrisome so many of Johnson’s legislative colleagues have expressed sympathy and mourning for Johnson’s and his family. I haven’t seen any of these publicaly express sympathy for his molested victim. I say ‘worrisome’ not schocking because we all know ‘birds of a feather flock together’.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:03 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Pappy wrote:Check this out and see what kind of preacher and freak Dan Johnson was. Kycir.org.

Pappy, I tried to send you a PM about some of the things People Magazine has reported . Apparently, I’m no longer permitted to send PM from this forum. No matter, I read some things about what Johnson’s wife has said in People’s Magazine. People’s is an unreliable tabloid of sensationalism, often printing scandalous untrue stories. As such, I won’t publicly quote anything the magazine prints.

However, some of what People’s Magazine reported was also reported by Business Insider and the Associated Press;

“Johnson's wife, Rebecca Johnson, said her husband was the victim of a "high-tech lynching" and announced she would run to replace him in the Legislature.”

“He was the pastor of Heart of Fire Church in Louisville, which prided itself on welcoming "real people."

"It was a biker church, so there was lots of leather jackets, lots of long hair and people that if you ran into them on the street, you might have a different first impression," said David Adams, a political operative who worked with Johnson on his campaign.

On the church's website, Johnson claimed to have healed sick people during a visit to South America in 1991, including the incredible story of raising a woman from the dead. The miracles were detailed in a letter from David Fischer, pastor of a church in California. Fischer told the investigative reporting center that he did not witness those events and could not point the agency to anyone who had.

On his financial disclosure forms, Johnson listed his only source of income as workers compensation from the state of New York. He said that money was from injuries he sustained while working as a chaplain immediately following the 9/11 terrorist attack in New York City. But the reporting center, after a seven-month effort, could find no evidence that Johnson was in New York that day.”

It’s worrisome so many of Johnson’s legislative colleagues have expressed sympathy and mourning for Johnson’s and his family. I haven’t seen any of these publicaly express sympathy for his molested victim. I say ‘worrisome’ not schocking because we all know ‘birds of a feather flock together’.

kycir.org. tells it like it is
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:00 pm

Pappy, I read the entire Kycir.org article on Dan Johnson ‘The Pope’. Excellent investigative journalism. You’re right. It says it all.

Some Kentucky legislators & the State Party Chair tried to get Johnson not to run. Yet they did nothing to stop him. The Democrat Party had knowledge of Johnson’s crimes. They turned a blind eye as well. Complicity is destroying both major Party’s.

I know it’s very difficult to fight this kind of corruption. But if the major Party’s ever hope to gain legitimacy, they must be prepared to face the dark before the dawn.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby upallnight » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:40 pm

Men of wealth and power seem to think the rules don't apply to them. Whether it be liberal or conservative.
upallnight

Return to BREAKING NEWS