RAP

Want to know what other Playhouse members look like? This is the forum. To gain access you must have at least 100 posts and upload a clear and recognizable picture of yourself.

RAP

Postby RAP » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:17 am

SEEEEE I AM WHITE!
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Re: RAP

Postby RAP » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:22 am

All Over even my head!!!!
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Kelli » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:31 am

LOL... Did someone think you were not white?
A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell. ~C.S. Lewis
Kelli
GFunk Is My Pimp

Postby RAP » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:29 pm

I didn't put this on here G did. I have mentioned many times that I am white but I have nine half black great grand children and he is giving me a hard time. Gave me my best laugh of the day when he did it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Kelli » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Ohhh... I knew you was white..lol.. but i get it now.. I am a little slow this week.
A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell. ~C.S. Lewis
Kelli
GFunk Is My Pimp

Return to Harlan Forum Member Photos