Coats & Toys

In order to access this forum you must first have 150 posts or more. Members from the old board who had access will now have access by default, upon request (see access request forum).

Coats & Toys

Postby Always&Forever » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:39 pm

Does anyone know if any group or individual will be collecting coats and/or toys this year? I have a couple of coats and jackets that are almost brand new. Probably some toys also. I'd like to give them to someone that can use them rather than someone who will take them just because they are free. I think the coats & jackets are 3t. There may be some that are 4,5 and 6 but I'm not sure. They are boys.
Always&Forever

Re: Coats & Toys

Postby First Amendment » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:23 am

Cash Express is doing that this year.
"Take away the right to say 'f!!k' and you take away the right to say 'f!!k the government.'" ~L. Bruce

"Never pick a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel." ~Bill Clinton

"Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it. ~Belgicia Howell
First Amendment

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:47 pm

Bring them by Right Choice Drug Testing.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby tattooed freak » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:44 pm

You can also bring items to Capitol Finance. We have a bag in our office for this.
tattooed freak

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:50 pm

Our bag is nicer lol.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby doubletrouble » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Tracy Kennedy is still doing the coats for kids in Cumberland. Don't know if she has a number in the book, but her dad is David Kennedy the Magistrate so you can call there and they'll be able to tell you where to leave the coats. She's been doing this for years.
doubletrouble

Postby the fluke » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:49 pm

i saw a man walking on the bypass today and i am sure he would like to have a coAT.
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Postby tattooed freak » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:15 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Our bag is nicer lol.

hahha
tattooed freak

Return to Members Only