Thanks

In order to access this forum you must first have 150 posts or more. Members from the old board who had access will now have access by default, upon request (see access request forum).

Thanks

Postby Wild » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:32 am

I do have dismissal papers so I want to thank you all for supporting and believing me. This has been the hardest year of my life. Maybe some day they will really look into who stole my jeep but until nothing I can do.

Thank you Greenmo for your information and the calls to help me find my jeep. Yes I now know I should came a year earlier to look at that jeep but since the vin didnt match I really didnt believe it was mine. If you wanna know the truth if it wasnt for my sons wallet being in it I still would have walked away believing it wasnt mine. I am extra grateful to you for this.

Wild/ RH
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Re: Thanks

Postby Jack Rabbit » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Wild wrote:I do have dismissal papers so I want to thank you all for supporting and believing me. This has been the hardest year of my life. Maybe some day they will really look into who stole my jeep but until nothing I can do.

Thank you Greenmo for your information and the calls to help me find my jeep. Yes I now know I should came a year earlier to look at that jeep but since the vin didnt match I really didnt believe it was mine. If you wanna know the truth if it wasnt for my sons wallet being in it I still would have walked away believing it wasnt mine. I am extra grateful to you for this.

Wild/ RH

So thats what this was over,Your Jeep being stolen ? Did you get it back and in one piece?
Jack Rabbit

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:47 pm

Jack Rabbit wrote:
Wild wrote:I do have dismissal papers so I want to thank you all for supporting and believing me. This has been the hardest year of my life. Maybe some day they will really look into who stole my jeep but until nothing I can do.

Wild/ RH

So thats what this was over,Your Jeep being stolen ? Did you get it back and in one piece?

If she didn't recognize her own Jeep, I doubt it was in one piece...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Wild » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Actually it was. Well the frame was. I didnt recongize it because of the junk that was on it was gone. I had stuff on it that a certain person had bought and got so used to it that I didnt realize it was it. On top of that it was so covered in mudd that I just was flabergasted over it.

I really didnt. my daughter that had drove it and cleaned it up didnt even realize it was it. My sons wallet was the only thing that confirmed it.

No I didnt get it back. It has stayed in impound from the LPD that I cant afford to pay the fees to get it out. Plus there is so much stuff missing that I would have to take out a loan to fix it. ON TOP OF THAT I STILL dont have a police report for either the stolen part nor the found part.
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:10 pm

Wild wrote:Actually it was. Well the frame was. I didnt recongize it because of the junk that was on it was gone. I had stuff on it that a certain person had bought and got so used to it that I didnt realize it was it. On top of that it was so covered in mudd that I just was flabergasted over it.

I really didnt. my daughter that had drove it and cleaned it up didnt even realize it was it. My sons wallet was the only thing that confirmed it.

No I didnt get it back. It has stayed in impound from the LPD that I cant afford to pay the fees to get it out. Plus there is so much stuff missing that I would have to take out a loan to fix it. ON TOP OF THAT I STILL dont have a police report for either the stolen part nor the found part.

Where was the vehicle located?
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Wild » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:30 pm

When it was stolen it was took out of my garage.. When found it was at a mines.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Wild » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:32 pm

The officer at the time stolen was O.N. Then it was C.H. who went to get it out of there. Still no report.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Return to Members Only