The death of David Middleton.

In order to access this forum you must first have 150 posts or more. Members from the old board who had access will now have access by default, upon request (see access request forum).

The death of David Middleton.

Postby Tohotforharlan » Sun May 16, 2010 7:03 pm

Just wanted everyone to know about the passing of my father David Middleton, on the 14th if anyone would like the wake or funeral information just pm me for times and dates because it will not hit the papers until the day of the funeral. He was 48 from Baxter, ky. and went to Cawood, he will be missed greatly by myself my brothers Dj, and Tyler and our sister Kelly not to mention the numerous other family members he left behind. I love you Dad, Amus! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
My give a damn's busted!! Not yours!!
Tohotforharlan

Re: The death of David Middleton.

Postby Shadowdancer » Sun May 16, 2010 10:31 pm

I'm sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your family as you deal with this difficult loss.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed in the things you didn't do than in the things you did do - Mark Twain
Shadowdancer

Postby Wild » Sun May 16, 2010 10:35 pm

I am truly sorry for your loss. Please PM me the details.. If there is anything you need even if it is for me to just listen I will be there.
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Mon May 17, 2010 6:31 am

I hate to hear this. I remember David from back years ago and he was a great guy. My sympathy goes out to his children and his family.
Unbridled Spirit

Postby Tohotforharlan » Mon May 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Thank you! :cry: :cry:
Tohotforharlan

Postby Tohotforharlan » Tue May 18, 2010 10:47 pm

Well my daddy has been buried and my Uncle Clark won the race for magistrate, I miss my daddy and I love my family. I want to thank everyone who came and sent flowers, they are very much appreciated, thank you.
Tohotforharlan

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed May 19, 2010 12:30 pm

I am sorry to hear of your loss. Also sorry I didn't see this topic sooner.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Kateena Haynes » Wed May 19, 2010 12:33 pm

I am sorry as well.
Kateena Haynes
I Wear A Cape!

Postby Tohotforharlan » Wed May 19, 2010 3:25 pm

Thank yoy guys, The funeral was packed and was very good, I am so glad that so many people showed up. Thank you everyone that came..
Tohotforharlan

Return to Members Only