How to get rid of a Guy in 10 days

In order to access this forum you must first have 150 posts or more. Members from the old board who had access will now have access by default, upon request (see access request forum).

Re: How to get rid of a Guy in 10 days

Postby Jennifer » Thu May 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Ask him to do the dishes!
Bring me your abused,bring me your lost souls looking for a home.Bring me the weak and sick,bring me the forgotten ones huddled on the street.{RB}
Jennifer
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby the fluke » Sun May 16, 2010 7:34 am

tell him he can never go hunting or fishing again.
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Mon May 17, 2010 6:48 am

Hide the XBox. Once he leaves the house to go play at a buddies, LOCK THE DOOR!! lol
Unbridled Spirit

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon May 17, 2010 8:29 am

Tell him you despise giving Oral Sex.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Wild » Wed May 19, 2010 9:20 am

LMAO!!! you are the greatest.. I am so sure there are more though.. Everyone has dumped or been dumped.. let me know the funny ones.. and the ones that REALLY work..lol

A friend of mine posted her boyfriends pic online for a silent auction to help raise money for a charity. When he didnt bring in any money that way she told him "See not even women half way around the world want to pay anything for ya.. Get out." I had to laugh..
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Previous

Return to Members Only