Adultery/Cheating

In order to access this forum you must first have 150 posts or more. Members from the old board who had access will now have access by default, upon request (see access request forum).

Re: Adultery/Cheating

Postby the fluke » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:18 pm

lol :lol:
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:46 pm

I subscribe to the idea that It's only cheating if you get caught, but I'm old fashioned.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Kelli » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:15 am

I am truly a believer in honestly, like I said before the best way to have a good marriage/relationship is to communicate, tell your other half what is on your mind... because chances are they will understand and work to improve things!
As for Cheating... its wrong , don't do it, nothing good ever comes of it!
A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell. ~C.S. Lewis
Kelli
GFunk Is My Pimp

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:50 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I subscribe to the idea that It's only cheating if you get caught, but I'm old fashioned.

I think ur right! LOL
Unbridled Spirit

Postby mtn_girl » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:24 am

My EXhusband cheated on me with someone who honestly looks just like me. We were both in the military, which made it very convenient for him. She was in the same unit he was in...I was not. From the first time I met her (before I knew that they were "more than friends"), I just didn't like her. That is weird for me, because I usually like 99% of the people I meet. She even came to our wedding! I was injured very badly during training, and was medically retired. He insisted that I return to KY to finish my Masters degree because he was getting ready to deploy to Iraq. Well, he was not so much interested in me finishing my Masters as he was in moving her into MY house. Anyway...I found out about it and all of the lies started falling apart. He admitted everything, and we divorced.

I didn't mention the fact that she is married to someone else, with children. I felt like calling her husband and telling him what was going on, but I didn't want to hurt him the way I had been hurt.

Sad thing is that if he told me today that he was sorry for what he did, I would take him back. You can't turn love off and on. It still hurts..probably always will.
mtn_girl

Postby the fluke » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:29 pm

The thing about taking some one back, is that you can never gain the trust that you once had. every time you are seperated from each other, the devil will put it in your minds that they are sneaking around again.I have seen times that it has worked for some peopl, but not always.
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:03 pm

It's only cheating if you get caught. :lol:
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:18 am

Once the bond is broken, its broken. I, for one, could never go back.
Unbridled Spirit

Postby Pink Sugar » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:16 am

I think if you are truly happy and committed to your relationship you won't cheat, you may be tempted but not follow through. As for those who do cheat, I feel they are missing something in the relationship and shouldn't be in it to begin with. Loving someone and being "in love" with someone is two different emotions. If you are really "in love" then you have found the person that completes you mentally, emotionally and sexually!
"I've Got the Skills to Pay the Bills"
Pink Sugar

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:03 am

If a man and woman in Tennessee get a divorce, are they still considered brother and sister..?
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:09 pm

No, Baconater- But they are prolly still cousins! LOL
Unbridled Spirit

Postby Pink Sugar » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:59 pm

So what does that make their kids? :lol:
Pink Sugar

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Pink Sugar wrote:So what does that make their kids? :lol:

Inbred...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Pink Sugar » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:03 pm

The Baconator wrote:
Pink Sugar wrote:So what does that make their kids? :lol:

Inbred...

LMAO!!! :lol: :lol:
Pink Sugar

Previous

Return to Members Only