30 Days of Thanks.

In order to access this forum you must first have 150 posts or more. Members from the old board who had access will now have access by default, upon request (see access request forum).

30 Days of Thanks.

Postby Wild » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:59 pm

What are you thankful for? It is November the month of Thanks. Please post what your thankful for each day. Normally this is supposed to be for 30 days the whole month of November.
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Re: 30 Days of Thanks.

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:49 pm

Do you start with what you are the most thankful for or the least?
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Wild » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:01 pm

You can start anywhere on that list, what comes to mind first, or how ever you want to go in what ever order. I start with what I am most thankful for and work my way down in the past but I have switched it up this year to what is on my heart for the day.
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:21 pm

I'm thankful I ain't some of these losers on here...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby jeepers creepers » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:26 pm

I'm thankful that I am not a pissed off Cracker-Boy!! :lol:
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"
jeepers creepers
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby RAP » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:24 pm

I am thankful that AW is my friend I just wish he could say something nice. If he was as passionate in his love as he is in his hate he could move mountains.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby DarkFairy » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:46 pm

I am Thankful that all my Children are healthy, happy, beautiful and smart!!

(yes I did a serious one!) :o
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:09 pm

DarkFairy wrote:I am Thankful that all my Children are healthy, happy, beautiful and smart!!

Musta took after they datty...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby DarkFairy » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:36 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
DarkFairy wrote:I am Thankful that all my Children are healthy, happy, beautiful and smart!!

Maybe, cuz u know my baby daddy gotz a lil' bit a smarts cause he wit me! :P
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby Still Standing » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:28 am

I am Thankful that sites like these exists! So that we can practice our Freedom of Speech, people such as you guys reading this! We are like a little family and I love to see each one of y'all posting! My children who bring me more joy than I can imagine (also heartache)! My family, friends, friends who are more like family than some of my blood relatvies, GOD, my house, car, and all the creature comforts! I hope each of you have a great month of Thanks!
You may tell me where to go , but there ain't nobody going to tell me what to do.
My giva damn's busted....
Still Standing
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Wild » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:09 pm

Today I am thankful it was beautiful outside, the leaves falling, the sun shining, sorta cool but not cold. I am thankful I got to spend a few days in TN visiting family and friends. I am thankful that I remembered my way back home again to my small plot of land in KY. :D
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:21 pm

I'm thankful I had the good sense to be conservative...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Wild » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:

Be nice AW... this is a cheerful topic not a dark one. :)
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby DarkFairy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Today I'm Thankful that the Piece of S*it who took away my sister soul mate is rotting in jail.....

(today was her B-day which is why I picked today to use this particular one)
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby Pappy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:31 pm

DarkFairy wrote:Today I'm Thankful that the Piece of S*it who took away my sister soul mate is rotting in jail.....

(today was her B-day which is why I picked today to use this particular one)

Im thankful i got the F&^K out of Harlan @ an early age,just look around and see what i could have been.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Next

Return to Members Only