Domestic Violence

In order to access this forum you must first have 150 posts or more. Members from the old board who had access will now have access by default, upon request (see access request forum).

Domestic Violence

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:18 am

I saw the funniest damn t-shirt yesterday, It said "Domestic Violence - Because sometimes you have to tell her more than once".

I know it's wrong, but I about fell out laughing.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Re: Domestic Violence

Postby RAP » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:54 am

Usually the ones who wear these things wouldn't hit a Woman for anything. Their just trying to fit in :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby DarkFairy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Hmmm, I seen one similar to that, it said Domestic Violence - because sometimes he tries to borrow my pants - Keep in mind, it had a woman on it wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt!
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:26 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I saw the funniest damn t-shirt yesterday, It said "Domestic Violence - Because sometimes you have to tell her more than once".

I know it's wrong, but I about fell out laughing.

That's funny...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:27 pm

DarkFairy wrote:Hmmm, I seen one similar to that, it said Domestic Violence - because sometimes he tries to borrow my pants - Keep in mind, it had a woman on it wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt!

That's just stupid...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:50 am

lol!
Unbridled Spirit

Postby DarkFairy » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:18 am

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
DarkFairy wrote:Hmmm, I seen one similar to that, it said Domestic Violence - because sometimes he tries to borrow my pants - Keep in mind, it had a woman on it wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt!

That's just stupid...

LOL....
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:17 pm

Women like being beaten. :lol:
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby RAP » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:44 pm

I know you did not say that!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: All I can say is, "if you can take the results, try me." There is no such thing as fighting fair, Ill sneak up behind you and before you can say scat you'll be down for the count. :twisted:
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:34 pm

RAP wrote:I know you did not say that!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: All I can say is, "if you can take the results, try me." There is no such thing as fighting fair, Ill sneak up behind you and before you can say scat you'll be down for the count. :twisted:

Rap has a violent streak that Im beginning to like more and more lol......
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Pink Sugar » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:35 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Women like being beaten. :lol:

Don't let him fool ya, he likes the whips himself!! ;) :lol: :lol:
"I've Got the Skills to Pay the Bills"
Pink Sugar

Postby RAP » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:13 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
RAP wrote:I know you did not say that!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: All I can say is, "if you can take the results, try me." There is no such thing as fighting fair, Ill sneak up behind you and before you can say scat you'll be down for the count. :twisted:

Rap has a violent streak that I'm beginning to like more and more lol......

Nah just can't stand it when someone talks about beating a women and if I didn't know just how much you hate this I would have been serious. I know how afraid you can be when you can't defend yourself and it will never happen to me or my loved ones again without the other feller knowing he has been in a fight if he survives.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby DarkFairy » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:18 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:

Rap has a violent streak that Im beginning to like more and more lol......

And you're just now noticing it? lol
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby Wild » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:05 pm

RAP wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:

Rap has a violent streak that I'm beginning to like more and more lol......

Nah just can't stand it when someone talks about beating a women and if I didn't know just how much you hate this I would have been serious. I know how afraid you can be when you can't defend yourself and it will never happen to me or my loved ones again without the other feller knowing he has been in a fight if he survives.

I agree RAP and I have said before and again now.. Anyone lay a hand on me or mine... better know someone at a funeral home.. I WILL NEVER be hit again! :!:
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pink Sugar » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:31 pm

No one wants to be beat, but an occasional "Spanking" never heard a girl!! :D ;)
"I've Got the Skills to Pay the Bills"
Pink Sugar

Next

Return to Members Only