Most disliked poster

In order to access this forum you must first have 150 posts or more. Members from the old board who had access will now have access by default, upon request (see access request forum).

Who do you consider most disliked poster to the Playhouse..?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:58 am

Rap
2%
Dark Fairy
7%
Rustygabe
5%
Brandon
36%
Dragon
32%
Mac
5%
Rabbit
14%

Total votes : 44

Re: Most disliked poster

Postby sundown » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:26 pm

I was offerd two half pints of kessler gor my vote!
live today like theres no tomorrow!
sundown

Postby Brandon » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:31 pm

So does this mean that when I run for an office you guys are going to vote for me?
Brandon
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Chase » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:40 pm

I like ye Brandon cause I think I saw you burning some of that garbage on the river bank this evening. That tells me something good about ya! At least I think it was you.
Chase
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby mac » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:53 pm

I'll try this again. I post things on occasion and then after I see them posted, they vanish. What I said before and will say again is that I see Brandon getting some votes for "most disliked poster." But what it makes me wonder is whether folks have lost sight of the question and are voting instead against disliked ideas. There is a great big difference. Let's see if this paraphrased post, #3, sticks. If it doesn't I will send something similar to Mr K or GFunk as a PM and allow them to post it.
mac

Postby Brandon » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:53 pm

Chase wrote:I like ye Brandon cause I think I saw you burning some of that garbage on the river bank this evening. That tells me something good about ya! At least I think it was you.

Wasn't me, but I'll go burn some garbage on the riverbank for anyone who wants to change their vote! lol
Brandon
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby outdoorsman » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:58 pm

holding my vote to the last day or best offer lol
outdoorsman

Postby Chase » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Brandon wrote:
Chase wrote:I like ye Brandon cause I think I saw you burning some of that garbage on the river bank this evening. That tells me something good about ya! At least I think it was you.

Wasn't me, but I'll go burn some garbage on the riverbank for anyone who wants to change their vote! lol

I still like ye....and I didn't vote for you on the most disliked. LOL
Chase
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby RAP » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:13 pm

The post is for the one we think is the most disliked not the one we most dislike ourselves so when I voted it was not for the one I disliked most but the one I thought was the most disliked. ?????
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Brandon » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:17 pm

I'll take that! :D Dragon just hasn't been around enough.
Brandon
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby The Wolf » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Brandon wrote:I can't believe I've got 13. Hell when I was reporting on Cumberland people loved me on here :D

You just think they liked you.....you know how two-faced those Cumberland people are don't you?
The Wolf

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:36 pm

Isn't a burn ban in place? I hope how soon Tiny gets elected so he can look into such illegal activities.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby RAP » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:44 pm

hey you can still burn after 6pm can't you?

I just noticed some one voted for me again! Was that one of yuall?
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Kateena Haynes » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Brandon wrote:Can the winner of this poll get permanently banned? :)

LOL
Kateena Haynes
I Wear A Cape!

Postby DarkFairy » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Hey, I voted for non personal reasons, if I voted personally it would have been a different name! LoL What will ya give me to change it Brandon? (hint: I need a camera) ;-)
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:02 pm

I voted for Brandon because he is consistant with his posts. He just doesn't post to piss people off, he truly believes what he posts.
I have a better topic idea. Who is the biggest spammer LOL....
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

PreviousNext

Return to Members Only