Most disliked poster

In order to access this forum you must first have 150 posts or more. Members from the old board who had access will now have access by default, upon request (see access request forum).

Who do you consider most disliked poster to the Playhouse..?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:58 am

Rap
2%
Dark Fairy
7%
Rustygabe
5%
Brandon
36%
Dragon
32%
Mac
5%
Rabbit
14%

Total votes : 44

Re: Most disliked poster

Postby DarkFairy » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:02 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I voted for Brandon because he is consistant with his posts. He just doesn't post to piss people off, he truly believes what he posts.
I have a better topic idea. Who is the biggest spammer LOL....

Poll It!!! LOL
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby RAP » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:04 pm

First you better tell me what a spammer is. lol
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby DarkFairy » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:07 pm

It don't matter, if Brandon is a choice I am voting for him! LOL Just joking B!!
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby Brat » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:12 pm

I'm withholding my vote! I refuse to give anyone my vote because I refuse to "dislike" anyone :)
Brat
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Chase » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:59 am

I agree Brat. I didn't vote for anyone because I might change my mind about them in the next post. LOL. Actually there wasn't any on the list I dislike. Some comments sometime from most any of us will make me sad sometime because they do seem hurtful, but I forget them when I move on to the next topic. I have had situations hurt me more at work and sometimes I did tend to bring that home with me.
Chase
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby DRAGON » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:19 pm

mac wrote:I'll try this again. I post things on occasion and then after I see them posted, they vanish. What I said before and will say again is that I see Brandon getting some votes for "most disliked poster." But what it makes me wonder is whether folks have lost sight of the question and are voting instead against disliked ideas. There is a great big difference. Let's see if this paraphrased post, #3, sticks. If it doesn't I will send something similar to Mr K or GFunk as a PM and allow them to post it.

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah,........
"I like to believe that my best hits border on felonious assault"- Jack Tatum "The Assassin"
DRAGON

Postby DRAGON » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:26 pm

Brandon wrote:Can the winner of this poll get permanently banned? :)

Good question???? LMFAO
"I like to believe that my best hits border on felonious assault"- Jack Tatum "The Assassin"
DRAGON

Postby FallenAngel » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:07 am

lol
“Stop trying to fit in when you were born to stand out.”
FallenAngel
The Fallen One

Postby Wild » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:42 am

I have gotten to thinking.. this used to be us on this poll. Times are changing here in the Playhouse..lol
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Jack Rabbit » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:57 am

DRAGON wrote:
mac wrote:I'll try this again. I post things on occasion and then after I see them posted, they vanish. What I said before and will say again is that I see Brandon getting some votes for "most disliked poster." But what it makes me wonder is whether folks have lost sight of the question and are voting instead against disliked ideas. There is a great big difference. Let's see if this paraphrased post, #3, sticks. If it doesn't I will send something similar to Mr K or GFunk as a PM and allow them to post it.

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah,........

Bwahahahahaha
WTF ? I cant believe I have 6 Votes.IM MADDER`N HELL.
Jack Rabbit

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:35 am

I'm a little upset that I only got two. That's the story of my life I never win anything...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Wild » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Now Rusty at least you made the poll.. I didnt get it on liked or disliked.. I am hiding..lol
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby FallenAngel » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:49 am

I changing my vote to rusty :D
“Stop trying to fit in when you were born to stand out.”
FallenAngel
The Fallen One

Postby the fluke » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:55 am

I sure do feel left out too df
the fluke