Access

If you meet the requirements, post your access requests to Members Only areas.

Re: Access

Postby Jack Rabbit » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:17 pm

Jack Rabbit wrote:
RAP wrote:Now your funny............. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Watch it RAP. :lol:

Damn it Gfunkmoneydog let CJ in. ;)

Bump.
Jack Rabbit

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Who requested access?
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Jack Rabbit » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:26 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Who requested access?

~CJ~ but we just started posting in it to make her feel welcome like we do all newbys.. ;) :lol:
Jack Rabbit

Postby RAP » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:17 pm

Yeah we sorry please give the newby access.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:40 pm

No spreckie engrish...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby BabyBlue » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:43 am

I thought you just had to have 150 posts to get into the members only forums?So why cant i get in? :?
Don't Drink and Drive. The life you save could be your own.
BabyBlue

Postby Jack Rabbit » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:18 am

BabyBlue wrote:I thought you just had to have 150 posts to get into the members only forums?So why cant i get in? :?

Hell did ~CJ~get in ? and I think she has over 200 or 300 so I don't know what the deal is anymore.Maybe y`all should go to t-o-p-i-x- and you have instant access,but you will BE SLANDERED on their.happens to me everyday but oh well just have to man or woman up and take it. :shock:
Jack Rabbit

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:15 am

BabyBlue wrote:I thought you just had to have 150 posts to get into the members only forums?So why cant i get in? :?

I can't monitor everyone to see their post count, so the way it works BabyBlue is when you get 150 posts as long as they wasn't spam posts to increase your post count you can ask for access to Members Only.

Seems like someone requested access, but from the smart ass posts I can't tell who it was. :lol:
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby RAP » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:15 am

I was CJ G and I knew you would be pi#### at us. Sorrwy........
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:26 am

CJ has had access for a while. Maybe he or she hasn't checked to see if they could get in.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby RAP » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:29 am

Hahahahaha Good one G that'll teach us.........
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Jack Rabbit » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:28 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:

I can't monitor everyone to see their post count, so the way it works BabyBlue is when you get 150 posts as long as they wasn't spam posts to increase your post count you can ask for access to Members Only.

Seems like someone requested access, but from the smart ass posts I can't tell who it was. :lol:

Who had the smartass post ? someone talking about the competition crapix ? oh well truth hurts I guess.
Jack Rabbit

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Jack Rabbit wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:

Who had the smartass post ? someone talking about the competition crapix ? oh well truth hurts I guess.

The Playhouse has no competition.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby ~CJ~ » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:13 pm

I wouldn't read crapix, let alone post on it. I know too many kids that have been devastated because they have been talked about so badly on there. Some may think, because of the new Ky Law, this isn't happening anymore, but it is. It is bad enough that lies and trash are spread about adults, but when it involves children, I will not support such a place.
~CJ~

Postby BabyBlue » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:38 am

Dear admin or mod, please grant me permission to view the private forums. :D
Don't Drink and Drive. The life you save could be your own.
BabyBlue

PreviousNext

Return to Access Request Forum