Access

If you meet the requirements, post your access requests to Members Only areas.

Re: Access

Postby Jack Rabbit » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:07 am

BabyBlue wrote:Dear admin or mod, please grant me permission to view the private forums. :D

BB I think you have to start your own request in this Access Forum in order to get in, or thats the way it use to be.
User avatar
Jack Rabbit
 
Posts: 4896
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: Hell

Re: Access

Postby BabyBlue » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:33 pm

Omg i hope theres some good stuff in them forums to go through all this trouble.lol :lol:
Don't Drink and Drive. The life you save could be your own.
BabyBlue
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:04 am
Location: Harlan

Re: Access

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:27 pm

BabyBlue wrote:Omg i hope theres some good stuff in them forums to go through all this trouble.lol :lol:

Nothing really...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Access

Postby Jack Rabbit » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:54 pm

Joe Average Whiteguy wrote:
BabyBlue wrote:Omg i hope theres some good stuff in them forums to go through all this trouble.lol :lol:

Nothing really...

You got that right. ;) Damn did I agree with you Joe ? :shock: sorry about that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Jack Rabbit
 
Posts: 4896
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: Hell

Re: Access

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Jack Rabbit wrote:
Joe Average Whiteguy wrote:
BabyBlue wrote:Omg i hope theres some good stuff in them forums to go through all this trouble.lol :lol:

Nothing really...

You got that right. ;) Damn did I agree with you Joe ? :shock: sorry about that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Watch that shit.!!
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Access

Postby BabyBlue » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:54 am

Then why are those forums locked?
Don't Drink and Drive. The life you save could be your own.
BabyBlue
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:04 am
Location: Harlan

Re: Access

Postby Jack Rabbit » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:03 am

BabyBlue wrote:Then why are those forums locked?

To peek your curiosity, :lol: Na seriously theirs more things to read in those forums and I'm like everyone else I couldn't wait to get in their myself......
User avatar
Jack Rabbit
 
Posts: 4896
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: Hell

Re: Access

Postby BabyBlue » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:27 pm

Jack Rabbit wrote:
BabyBlue wrote:Then why are those forums locked?

To peek your curiosity, :lol: Na seriously theirs more things to read in those forums and I'm like everyone else I couldn't wait to get in their myself......


Is that where they talk about the members that cant get in? lol j/k
Don't Drink and Drive. The life you save could be your own.
BabyBlue
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:04 am
Location: Harlan

Re: Access

Postby Jack Rabbit » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:57 pm

BabyBlue wrote:
Jack Rabbit wrote:
BabyBlue wrote:Then why are those forums locked?

To peek your curiosity, :lol: Na seriously theirs more things to read in those forums and I'm like everyone else I couldn't wait to get in their myself......


Is that where they talk about the members that cant get in? lol j/k

Yes.
User avatar
Jack Rabbit
 
Posts: 4896
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: Hell

Previous

Return to Access Request Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest