Watch out boys, here I come!

If you meet the requirements, post your access requests to Members Only areas.

Watch out boys, here I come!

Postby Poison Ivy » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Hey Funkalicious you gonna grant my access to the Adult & Members forum now?
"She comes on like a rose but everybody knows she'll get you in Dutch, Now you can look but you better not touch"
Poison Ivy

Re: Watch out boys, here I come!

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Access Granted.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby RAP » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:03 pm

Thank God hahaha. Have a ball poi sin. When you guys need some rest come on back to the miller side of life. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Briscoe » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:27 pm

i'm already nekked and waiting.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby Poison Ivy » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:00 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Access Granted.

Thanks Funk! ;)
"She comes on like a rose but everybody knows she'll get you in Dutch, Now you can look but you better not touch"
Poison Ivy

Postby Legion » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:18 pm

I want in.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Pappy » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:18 pm

Legion wrote:I want in.

We all want in
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby RAP » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:52 pm

What happened to the two newbie's pappy?
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Pappy » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:36 pm

RAP wrote:What happened to the two newbie's pappy?

Moved in with Funk,having Babies and talking to Legion on Face book
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby RAP » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:36 pm

Well if I didn't know G better I just might believe that. From talking and reading on here I have seen more than one side to this young man that makes me proud to know him. Not all bad but defiantly not all good either haha. I think his heart is big enough to hold the love of more than a few people. Those in need and children seem to be in particular fondness for him. Not to sorry people but those who try to help themselves and just need a kindness from a stranger with more heart than our own family. Better shut up or he will kill me. :) :)
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Pappy » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:03 pm

RAP wrote:Well if I didn't know G better I just might believe that. From talking and reading on here I have seen more than one side to this young man that makes me proud to know him. Not all bad but defiantly not all good either haha. I think his heart is big enough to hold the love of more than a few people. Those in need and children seem to be in particular fondness for him. Not to sorry people but those who try to help themselves and just need a kindness from a stranger with more heart than our own family. Better shut up or he will kill me. :) :)

Rap there is none better than Funk,hes my friend and it will never change
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby RAP » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:30 am

I know Pappy. :D
RAP
The Waltons

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:03 pm

RAP wrote:Well if I didn't know G better I just might believe that. From talking and reading on here I have seen more than one side to this young man that makes me proud to know him. Not all bad but defiantly not all good either haha. I think his heart is big enough to hold the love of more than a few people. Those in need and children seem to be in particular fondness for him. Not to sorry people but those who try to help themselves and just need a kindness from a stranger with more heart than our own family. Better shut up or he will kill me. :) :)

Thank You Rap. I do try to help the kiddies, but I will beat one while they sleep. Put some kool-aid on their eyes so they can't see, and lips so they can't holler and beat them till your arms are tired. ;)
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby RAP » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:43 pm

Yeah there you go making a liar out of me hahaha. Stop it that's AW job. :mrgreen:
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Meadow » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:55 pm

You are right Rap. He is as good as he is bad.
Meadow

Next

Return to Access Request Forum