I'm all Grown up now :)

If you meet the requirements, post your access requests to Members Only areas.

Re: I'm all Grown up now :)

Postby RAP » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:59 pm

As well you should, you say it like it is. Nothing phony in that and I hate phony. It just took me ten minutes to figure out how to spell phony. :? :?
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Poison Ivy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:12 pm

Meadow wrote:The new girls are entertaining. :D

Entertainment & Pleasure, that's what we thrive for ;)
"She comes on like a rose but everybody knows she'll get you in Dutch, Now you can look but you better not touch"
Poison Ivy

Postby Spider Woman » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:17 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:Looks like the old "Green Eyed Monster" is alive and well on the Playhouse...

You are right MY angry whiteguy.
Spider Woman

Postby Poison Ivy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:20 pm

Spider Woman wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:Looks like the old "Green Eyed Monster" is alive and well on the Playhouse...

You are right MY angry whiteguy.

They just can't handle a little bit of competition... guess who's in the lead girls!!!
"She comes on like a rose but everybody knows she'll get you in Dutch, Now you can look but you better not touch"
Poison Ivy

Postby Spider Woman » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:20 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Spider Woman

Postby Skyedancer » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Why I think you are right AW. These new girls are envious of the rest of us. Makes perfect sense lol ;) :lol:
Skyedancer
Rainbow Bright

Postby Spider Woman » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:43 pm

Skye dancer. I am surprised that you engaged in these ridiculous, jealous attacks against us. You appear to be a strong competent women and in touch with your sexuality. I must say I am disappointed in your participation.
Dark Fairy. You are just as I assumed. Very self confident. You could be one of our girls :)
Spider Woman

Postby Poison Ivy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Spider Woman wrote:Skye dancer. I am surprised that you engaged in these ridiculous, jealous attacks against us. You appear to be a strong competent women and in touch with your sexuality. I must say I am disappointed in your participation.
Dark Fairy. You are just as I assumed. Very self confident. You could be one of our girls :)

Yeah Fairy, you wanna play with us? ;) ;)
Poison Ivy

Postby RAP » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:55 pm

Hell yeah Sky you and Fairy should join up with the misfits, maybe you could teach them some class.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:59 pm

Play nice guys lol
Unbridled Spirit

Postby Skyedancer » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:07 pm

RAP wrote:Hell yeah Sky you and Fairy should join up with the misfits, maybe you could teach them some class.

Hell RAP all I am trying to do is get them to leave our regular posts alone so we can have an actual discussion. Go the the Single, Married, or Divorced thread and see what I posted. :lol: :roll:
Skyedancer
Rainbow Bright

Postby Daisy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:36 pm

So GFunk... I had more than enough post in the old forum... may I please have all my access back? :D
Oh yeah, the only special favors I can offer you is that Peanut Butter Pie you like so good...lol I'll drop it off next week ;)
Life is what you make of it, enjoy life, love life , live life the way you want. find your own happiness in life itself. Be who you are don't change for anyone!
Daisy

Postby Wild » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:49 am

Babe I am not jealous at all... What is mine is mine.. what is theirs is theirs.. so far they don't have anything of mine.. Doubt they ever will either. 8-)
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:03 am

You should have access now Daisy....
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Wild » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:50 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:You should have access now Daisy....

Thought you gave her that a long time ago... Noticed you didn't say anyting about our posts..lol :lol: :D
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

PreviousNext

Return to Access Request Forum